Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

They are looking good - starting to get a nice coating of frosty goodness

Last edited:
I installed a new Heavy Duty Appliance Timer from Utilitrch. I was in the Den when the Stealth Armoire came on at exactly 6:00 pm.
Grapped my iPhone and took this shot of the girls just waking up from their 6 hour nap.
8d659141bdd716ae2e84e2dd4f542879.jpg

I love this time of a Grow. The 6th week on is the best part of an Autoflower cannabis grow. They are putting on bud weight, getting frosty and getting the aroma of their particular strain. My favorite time of a Grow is now till harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plants look great BayLee ... :vibe:
They are getting better every day. Wasn't too pleased with the start of the grow. They have come around to be some nice bud.
The Skyrone Stomper has an unbelievable smell. Fruity with a nice canna stink. I feel they'll be an early chop at 65 days. The S.O.D.K. x Alien are still very green. They'll be a 70 day plus. Time will tell.

Note: The Wet/Dry cycle is four full days w/o irrigation. Complete soil saturation to almost dry soil.

Takes a while to water/feed the girls. I only have six two gallon SmartPots and to irrigate takes almost an hour. To get the evenly soak the soil w/o a fast run off takes close to fifteen minutes per plant. With fabric containers the water can leak out almost as soon as it's watered. I really should add a wetting agent to get the water wetter. That would saturate the soil faster? Yes, but I got nothing else to do.

Magic Flight Boxing some @Rhyce Saroni Double Grape and thought I'd share some more pics of the young ladies.
b38ad31343a68e972aab075fab781ba8.jpg
This is one of the Skyrone Stomper..she was hit hard early on with that watering/not watering issue earlier in the grow. She's had leaf problems since then, but not too shabby. She's gonna be a 65 day chop.
3bc471382914295c5a716919da743bfd.jpg

S,O.D.K. x Alien at Day 50
Yellowing up nicely. A bit of tip browning. Not worried. They are on the back stretch now. They are concerned with fat buds not keeping fan leaves green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had the same problem watering airpots. Breaking up the soil a little every few days will help some.

Back