Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

Did the drooping start when you replaced the bulb ? I had a Walter White that drooped at 24/7 but was beautiful at 18/6 ... I see you're already running 18/6 ...

Last edited:
Did the drooping start when you replaced the bulb ? I had a plant that drooped at 24/7 but was beautiful at 18/6 ... I see you're already running 18/6 ...
That may be it too, but I ran Super HPS the last grow. I've had zero issues with on any of my last grows. This is not random. All the girls are suffering.
A good flush tonight and let's see.

Nitrogen toxicity mimics over-watering. All adds up to this.
PROS:
Soil not wet.
Temps in box within range
Air circulation is good.
They are not close to the light
CONS:
Too much MEDI-ONE

Last edited:
:toke: Hey Bay'! ...looking over what you mention here,... what's the NPK#'s on the nute's? I don't think this is an N-tox issue, that affects the tip (claw) and mid-ribs (strong bowing) sometimes,... note the petioles are bent, which hints at a moisture problem,... now, some plants do that day/night leave droop thing, which is not unusual, but not always consistent, and since you're getting some of that action, it might be more than one thing in play here,.. you mention waiting until they feel light to water, and set amounts... If soils get too dry, they can form hydrophobic patches within the pot (fabric pots can make this worse), and when you water, uneven hydration occurs, even if they "feel" well watered! ... combined with the lower than optimal RH/ warm temps, there's a strong transpiration demand on them and maybe can't keep up... before you flush (that's a last step measure to take, a stress in itself), do you have a wetting agent? This will take the surface tension out of the water/nute soln., and help penetrate any potential dry spots in there, and water to significant run-off-- slowly, to make sure it gets soaked up evenly,... I've had plants do this before, and sometimes the petioles stay a bit bent and look droopy all the way to harvest. So, a no-nute, wetting agent (I like Coco-Wet) heavy watering will help any potential dry patches, and maybe don't let the wet/dry water cycle go so extreme,... Oh, Superthrive is excellent stuff, yes! Add that in to help the roots, maybe even a foliar spray too, which will up the RH for a bit, and speed the moisture and goodies in there faster,... use that wetting agent always when doing foliar, and if you can, remove the plants away from the light/heat so it doesn't dry in 2 minutes! Get me some normal light pics too mate, if you can,.. I don't see any signs of other trouble so far, no leaf margin curl, burnt tips, etc.,... but HPS is lousy for diagnostics! .... and yes, organics or not, soil pH should be monitored... best tool for this is a in-pot pH probe, like the Accurate 8- :thumbsup: ... I hate the run-off method, and with organics/supersoils, it has it's share of negative impacts on things,...

:toke: Hey Bay'! ...looking over what you mention here,... what's the NPK#'s on the nute's? I don't think this is an N-tox issue, that affects the tip (claw) and mid-ribs (strong bowing) sometimes,... note the petioles are bent, which hints at a moisture problem,... now, some plants do that day/night leave droop thing, which is not unusual, but not always consistent, and since you're getting some of that action, it might be more than one thing in play here,.. you mention waiting until they feel light to water, and set amounts... If soils get too dry, they can form hydrophobic patches within the pot (fabric pots can make this worse), and when you water, uneven hydration occurs, even if they "feel" well watered! ... combined with the lower than optimal RH/ warm temps, there's a strong transpiration demand on them and maybe can't keep up... before you flush (that's a last step measure to take, a stress in itself), do you have a wetting agent? This will take the surface tension out of the water/nute soln., and help penetrate any potential dry spots in there, and water to significant run-off-- slowly, to make sure it gets soaked up evenly,... I've had plants do this before, and sometimes the petioles stay a bit bent and look droopy all the way to harvest. So, a no-nute, wetting agent (I like Coco-Wet) heavy watering will help any potential dry patches, and maybe don't let the wet/dry water cycle go so extreme,... Oh, Superthrive is excellent stuff, yes! Add that in to help the roots, maybe even a foliar spray too, which will up the RH for a bit, and speed the moisture and goodies in there faster,... use that wetting agent always when doing foliar, and if you can, remove the plants away from the light/heat so it doesn't dry in 2 minutes! Get me some normal light pics too mate, if you can,.. I don't see any signs of other trouble so far, no leaf margin curl, burnt tips, etc.,... but HPS is lousy for diagnostics! .... and yes, organics or not, soil pH should be monitored... best tool for this is a in-pot pH probe, like the Accurate 8- :thumbsup: ... I hate the run-off method, and with organics/supersoils, it has it's share of negative impacts on things,...

Wow.

What can I say. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been away all day. The Lamp came on at 6:00 pm EST. It's now 9:20 pm EST.
I gotta say the girls look much better. Still droopy, but not as bad as this morning. They looked fine last night too. We will need to see what's what in the AM.
Did an emergency foliar misting tonight. I used some Mrs. Murphy's Hand Soap as a wetting agent. I need to go to the Grow Shoppe tomorrow and I'll pick up some.

I
fc79ad7aae7c6cf88fae1b78263fa40d.jpg

Okay you say. They still look like the are hurting, but that's not quite true.
Last night they were 95% back to normal. They do a morning end of the light cycle droop.
The RH now is back to normal or within range.

Day 38 from soil pop.
The Girls are just waking up from their 6 hour lights out.
They do have a droopy, sleepy look when they wake up. As soon as the light get powered up. The Girls will perk up. They did give me a scare a week ago, but all is well.
06a524fef2449e0db69e87ac287694db.jpg

c40cd06ee5d840888df4f260b8300846.jpg

e1edef2e8c128aed941a85f7b6d58b03.jpg

Last pics of 2016. Getting frosty. The ladies are just at the end of the 5th week. The 6th week on should see some bud weight gain. Doing the full West Coast Horticultural Bloom feeding. More on that later.
Happy End of 2016.
Peace to all.

NOTE: The temperature and RH on the thermostat is wrong. Need to toss that POS and get a new one. The temps are in the high 70's low 80's. RH is normal.

Last edited:
Back