Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

If you are living in the States. It's FREAKING FREEZING here.
Remember to get the Relative Humidity up in your grow area.
Got my small humidifier up and running. Brought the RH from 16% to 30% in less than 30 minutes. Ideal would be a minimum of 40%.
Remember if you are uncomfortable with a dry RH, your girls are too.

Started the girls under an EYE HORTILUX Blue 400 Watt Metal Halide. Tomorrow they go into their 4th week and I'll change over to the Hortilux Super HPS 400 Watt. I will be using the older Super HPS and will need to have a new one in reserve. I ordered a new HPS. In fact always have a new lamp(s) in reserve. Anyway......I was putting the lamps away and I noticed a shipping box in the closet that hadn't been opened. I cut the box open and inside was a brand new EYE HORTILUX SUPER 400 Watt HPS. :WTF::drool: :yay: :face:

I forgot that i had ordered one before the Summer and just put it in the closet.
Got the new Super HPS in the Cool Tube and ready to fire up.

Last edited:
It's like an early Christmas present!

A "very Bright" Christmas.

Our eyes adjust to light. My older HPS was at its MAX life span 10 to 12 months. When the new HPS went on. It seemed twice as bright.
Older lamps will slowly degrade in intensity. Replace them if there is any discolor in or on the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wTF is going on here. Giving them water every three days. One quart each. The SmartPots are light to lift before watering.

fecc72e83739053852a8a9b8881c4a5c.jpg
711cad4ed6ab8871ee43eff71550c91e.jpg

They have been like this for two days now. When the lights came on last night they peeked up nicely. Then this morning they went back to the droops.

Help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b0456256122a4d4b1e219435833381a5.jpg

You don't think they're root bound do you? Maybe the humidity is too low and the rate of transpiration is too fast? @Waira I know it's not the infirmary here but do you have any ideas?

You don't think they're root bound do you? Maybe the humidity is too low and the rate of transpiration is too fast? @Waira I know it's not the infirmary here but do you have any ideas?
Not root bound. Using SmartPots. Humidity is dry, but not anymore than other grows this time of the year. Watered last Friday; 32 oz each. Then they were watered on Monday and they haven't been the same since. They did perk up last night, to a normal state. Then this morning they looked worse than the previous day.

I don't know, they were looking really good, and the leaves still do, I wonder if it might have something to do with the last couple feedings? Hope someone chimes in and we can figure this out

They are not getting anymore MEDI-One. I think they may be Nitrogen Toxicity. Although the MEDI-One is organic. I think the mix is too strong.
The light's go out off at Noon and come back on at 6:00 pm. I'll be back around 9:00 pm and see what's what. I may do a flush tonight.

Back