State of AFN 2021

I'm on UC and.my life is not luxurious but I'd certainly pay a subscription on DD if that's possible. I think for me a tenner a month is not usurious - given the fully fucking awesome nature of the advice I get. Eg. The best piece of advice given to anyone ever - (Man o Green to me,- get an RO filter. This has solved months of heartache and I'm the boss of my yard again)
Yes next 'giro day' I'll set up at DD, though someone could.point me at the relevant details I'd be very grateful.

Here is the go fund me link https://www.gofundme.com/f/afn-comm...gn=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer

I think that there are so many of us new and old pro and novice are willing to help out with funding with out ever being asked to do so is a great testament to how f**king awesome this site is. I've been here a couple of months now and I've met some great people that helped me when I had a down day total strangers from miles away all around the globe wanted to help a complete random stranger how bloody cool is that :worship: :smoking: :pass:

I WILL ALL WAYS BE APART OF AFN NOW
COOLEST CATS
BIGGEST BUDS
JOVIAL JOKES
SUPERIOR SMOKES
"THC"

Hello everyone. This is just a bump. Had a look and there is still about 1200 dollars of a shortfall of the target. Unbelievable effort to get where it is!!:vibes: :karmacloud:
Times are hard, money is tight but if we all contributed just a small amount then we can reach target and achieve something as a community, keeping AFN going for another year and into the future.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,
EP3

Back