Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
what fresh hell is this-.jpg

when you get to the last page of a brilliant, absorbing, exciting, mind-boggling thread only to find there's a cliff hanger ..AND THE NEXT POST HASN'T BEEN PUBLISHED YET

Oh Oh Oh,......stop press news......Top man, Son Of Hobbes has hinted that he might be able to find the time(gawd knows where from!) to do his Interview. It was scheduled for 12 months ago.....but hey .....life etc.......so

Watch this space !

If he does do it this time, it should be AFN GOLD !..............And if he doesn't spill the beans, I will make it up. But I know the truth is more bizarre than my shambles of a dirty mind.

:crying: :bow: Kruuuug!! Ever the artful dodger, ye are! :pighug:...someday,...:eyebrows:

>>> Fie, eP! What's all this then, about being some Kronenburg mutant??! :rofl: ...I wave my genitals in your general direction- ( hey! put that damn phone away you creep!) :eek1: :haha: ...funny you and Derek (thanks-? :rofl:) bring it up, as I'm less haggard now that it's all done,... So, chose who you will, do your worst I say! :pimp: Hobbesy would be quite juicy, I must admit,....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

@epenguin I don't read so good, I am pretty sure that what @Waira was saying was "INTERVIEW ME, I really wanna do it. I Have been looking forward to it for so long, I am so glad I am all done Adulting so now I can do your amazing Interview EP here is some fish lets start soon" sound about right Waira?:applause: :bravo::funny::funny:

Well to be honest, both have been on the back burner for quite some time. I will arrange an arm wrestling match between @Waira and @Son of Hobbes to see who gets first dibs. The winner can go second.

:muahaha:

Oh come on, arm wrestle @Waira ?

Give me a challenge!

Dave-Engledow-Worlds-Best-Father5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back