Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
555 :smoking:...You know better than that my friend:pighug: There are far more interesting Staff members than me! Now, come on ...you must have someone in mind? :hurry: I need a `hit`...:smoker:

I`ll have a Fink mate:paleo:...and get back t`ya:hookah:...I`m a bit `alkalized` atm...:yeah:...:bighug:

How could I interview a figment of my imagination ? Anyway, anything I said would be lies, you know that. I couldn't lie straight in bed !

I think Waira is up next, must chase him up......cheers for reminding me @HashMaster

@epenguin I have been on AFN for a couple years now and this is the most amazing thread I have come across period, you are a master interviewer and I have learned so much about what makes AFN the best place on the net period....... The most amazing staff EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also as I was reading through this 23 page thread I kept wondering when @Waira was going to get grilled. I have to say that of all the staff members @Waira is my favorite, I have learned more from him than anyone else I have ever gained knowledge from and it was him(and @TaNg, who I know isn't staff but could be lol) that truly had me hooked on the science of autoflowers. His knowledge about sick plants is the best on earth and his willingness to help everyone is unparalleled. From all of us who were once new to autoflowering Cannabis I must say thank you a million times.

Also I can't wait to see the interview!! Thanks to all of the staff here for making this one of the best places on earth to come and enjoy a commonality!!!!!!!!!!

Aw shucks.....thanks Dekka.....@Waira has been rather preoccupied recently, house move etc etc so it is understandable he has not had the time. Also, being a mutant (mostly brain and one limb) he can be a bit ....how shall I put it.....shy.....reluctant...and completely incontinent. So it is hard to spend more than a few minutes in the same room as it.

But, I will get to it soon.....promise......eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back