Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job FD and great questions EP.Thanks both you guys for being part of AFN and making me proud to be a member.:smokeout::thanks::cool1:

Thank you for the kind words my friends. But 90% of any interview is down to the victim not me. So, once again I thank Full Duplex for being so candid and open with us. Everyone I spoke to said exactly the same thing. You could not meet a more caring, generous and genuine chap.
An AFN Hero !

Awesome job eP and all the the interviewees a bloomin good read!
Now if there was only someone who rarely gives interviews.........nope minds gone blank.

This interview should be STICKIED...Every Member Should Read This! :hookah:

Big Respect to Both Of You...:slap:

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: AFN folken, may I introduce eP's true identity-- Graham Norton!!
th
:crying: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :cheers: You have outdone yourself again my friend, a simply brilliant job on this Interview! :wiz: :astar::pighug: Mad respect :bow:..... great questions eP, something I know does not come so easy!

:bighug: FD, truly a Lost One come back to us! :yay: And sharing in abundance with the AFN familia... excellent responses my friend, some tough to answer I feel! Now, we got some flavah to ya- :eyebrows: .... Like many here, you were a 'text" mentor of sorts when I first started learning about auto's, and learned plenty! ...I especially liked the the early history and origins of how all you Founders, well, found each other, and how you stood your ground against the poop tides that wash about you during the early days of Autodom,... it worked! :d5: And we all owe you and the others major prop's and Thanks for getting AFN established, setting the bar high, and fostering a friendly, comfortable alternative forum well apart from the Hater-lands!
>> Ah, your comments on ADHD and Sativa's hit home for me, as I have a niece with this condition, and she too doesn't fair well at all on certain notoriously racy Sati' strains,...
weird.gif
3f797bb4.gif
:crying:... I'm burnin' curious as to what's behind this, but I'm betting it's at least in part, a specific terpene/cannabinoid combo,... yet some are so happy-easy going in the buzz... have you tried Lambsbread before? Do you recall what strain(s) were bad for you?...

>> :muahaha: Spiders, is it?! :rofl: -- duly noted, I guess we'll have to tell Bromeo not to torment you with all those pics!! --maybe... :eek1: :yoinks: :evil1: :rofl:

...:gary: It's great to finally have you back my friend, and to learn more about you, and watch your skills come roaring back! :amazon: :coffee: :headbang: .... Right then-- assume the position!
thymca.gif
:slap: :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back