Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
what in the FUCK has happened here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ummmmm @Son of Hobbes this is buuuulllshit lol I have been waiting fot]r thiw and now I am all drniunky and it is nt happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bollooooks !!!!!!!!!!! oe seithin lie hath. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahhahahahahahhahahazh I will do an interview, hahahh athe drunk guy blasts EP for not doinn interviews lol

Are you sure you have not had a shandy young man ! Cuz, I more than most know the dangers of a can of Shandy Bass !

Hit me up if you need to detox..........eP.

pssssst. keep this quiet, just between us right !

I may have snagged top senior man.....JM for a staff interview. Flippers crossed......eP.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, but who is JM hahahahahaha I am tryin to think and my mind is blank right now

He is one of the originals, like Mossy and FD. He does not post much except in the admin sections. Very reclusive. Also why I am tingling at the thought of this scoop.................Do a search........

eP.

JM is a top bloke!!!!
We don't see enough of him and he is such a interesting and knowledgeable man!
I have the utmost respect for the dude, especially when it comes to ethical farming, permaculture & organics etc.
Well done eP for snagging an interview with him!
My thoughts are with you t'morra chum, it will all be over soon and you'll be like brand new!!:bighug:
upload_2016-10-5_16-19-7.jpeg
&
upload_2016-10-5_16-19-52.png
:bighug::pass::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back