Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on it.....next stage is a flurry of PM's between SoH & moi.......where we make up some half way believable stories etc etc....I will keep you interview groupies in touch.

I know you are keen to get the dirt on our Hobbsie.........what he doesn't know, is that I will be getting the real paydirt from fellow Mods/HT/Globals................I didn't say that out loud did I ? Bugger.

Hell YEAH!!!

Let`s have it then gents! :biggrin:

Let`s have it then gents! :biggrin:
I take that means you will do an interview with us! Very good of you brother Krug.:bighug:
I see where you going with this, it is inevitable you will do an interview eventually, so might as well get it out the way!:vibe:
I like your style, top bloke!
Seeing as you rarely do interviews, it means that you can then have another nice long period before you do another!:pass:
It's a bit like taking of a plaster, in one quick go, rather than making it a long and drawn out process.:pighug:

We would be honored to have you join us!:worship:

Buggerit and Hah Bumhug!:jointman:

I take that means you will do an interview with us! Very good of you brother Krug.:bighug:
I see where you going with this, it is inevitable you will do an interview eventually, so might as well get it out the way!:vibe:
I like your style, top bloke!
Seeing as you rarely do interviews, it means that you can then have another nice long period before you do another!:pass:
It's a bit like taking of a plaster, in one quick go, rather than making it a long and drawn out process.:pighug:

We would be honored to have you join us!:worship:

Buggerit and Hah Bumhug!:jointman:
Tbh mate,I was trying t`hurry Hobbsey up!(I know ep has been under the weather lately...) :toke:

Tbh mate,I was trying t`hurry Hobbsey up!(I know ep has been under the weather lately...) :toke:

You just Know..when you have been Tango'd bonny lad...
image.jpeg

Last edited:
You just Know..when you have been Tango'd...
Yeah, but, I`m rubbish at public speaking and I`ve never had an Essex hose down! :biggrin:. I`m just a reforming chap who likes to learn and enjoys a bit of banter :pighug:.

No worries Krug you had our attention @ "yeah but"!

You'd ace it by the way brother! just by being you & that was a great answer by the way! just a few more like that and you'll be on roll!
Essex? I have no idea what they get up to on that side of England, I'm a West country boy, oooh arr!
It would be great to find out what things make you tick and what you like to learn.
Banter , we just love to banter, maybe we could do a banter with Krug!
Just wondering, what do you like to reform and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back