Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krug it is then..................the next victim....seen as how Hobbes is too busy...........I will PM ya pal.

Looking forward to it. I will be fair. Promise.

Krug it is then..................the next victim....seen as how Hobbes is too busy...........I will PM ya pal.

Go eP oh great purveor of putrid pilchards (we all know the whiffy ones are the best!!) :d5::smoking::pass::bighug::vibe:

Man I put you on my WHITEBOARD even! [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] ep! [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG]! :rofl:

You slipped up there....admit it.....I saw you had me on at No.8........May as well been 2028....lol........Still. I have lesser fish to fry.......

Whoa !................Did I just see Arty put himself forward to be next for an official interview...............I think I did....

Waddya say Arty, give Hobbes a pants free "get out of jail" card. Sign up for the eP style of grilling. Each one is better than the last.......c'mon.......you know you want too..............

Anyone else wanna see Arty's Staff Interview ????????????

I will arm wrestle you for it if I have too.............................eP.

You slipped up there....admit it.....I saw you had me on at No.8........May as well been 2028....lol........Still. I have lesser fish to fry.......

Whoa !................Did I just see Arty put himself forward to be next for an official interview...............I think I did....

Waddya say Arty, give Hobbes a pants free "get out of jail" card. Sign up for the eP style of grilling. Each one is better than the last.......c'mon.......you know you want too..............

Anyone else wanna see Arty's Staff Interview ????????????

I will arm wrestle you for it if I have too.............................eP.

More than happy too my monochromatic feathered friend!!
images
No need for Pier Pressure, i'll do it , I'll do it! Sheesh birds that swim, what is it with them and piers?:rofl:
Only one condition Krug goes first , get that and I'm signed up!:pighug:

Krug promises to go first as long as you predispose yourself to go before him.

There.....set in stone.............look out for a PM...............

I've been wondering what 555 means? can you clear this up for me please Krug!:bighug:
HaHaHa(it`s Thai way, can be be interpreted both positively and negatively/sarcastically...Thais are like that sometimes...most of time in my experience tbh(bit like all of us can be, only they are better at hiding their true intention! :eyebrows:). I try to use it positively...I wonder why sometimes...:pass:

HaHaHa(it`s Thai way, can be be interpreted both positively and negatively/sarcastically...Thais are like that sometimes...most of time in my experience tbh(bit like all of us can be, only they are better at hiding their true intention! :eyebrows:). I try to use it positively...I wonder why sometimes...:pass:
Thanks Krug , a great answer, thanks brother:d5::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back