Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh sniper what an interview, i knew a good bit but ive learned so much more. I would have put my finger on you being and actual sniper but the rest is pure classic and i feel like a lame as to when i had sex the first time. Never really thought that women were interested in me as i was always quiet. I was a super late bloomer.

I like these interviews lets me get to know the rest of the staff!!

ep job well done mate impressed with the interview skills.

My first gun was a single shot 22lr lever action my grandpaw gave me on my 5th birthday
Five years old when you got a 22 rifle, I didn't even get a bb gun till I was ten.:crying:

Wha....Full Duplex !!!!!!! oh yes .....let me at her.........nom nom nom....
Why did you say let me at her.?

:headbang: :bravo::gary::bravo::headbang: Gary gives it 2 horns up!! .... eP, could that P soon stand for (e)Peabody award? :smoking:Another brilliant job done mate- :d5: :bow:- your AFN portfolio grows phat and glorious! :wiz: ....now, time to belly up the buffet for Chez EP's BBQ Sniper!
cc3f1041.gif
hamburgersmile1f.gif
samadams3.gif
:crisps:....mmmm-mmmhh! :drool:

>>> Sniper my friend :bighug:--our plates runneth over!- :rofl: Everything I expected and more,...being a fearless, matter-of-fact, salt of the Earth kinda guy is what I like most about you!
...:biggrin:-- 'Shrooming Astral projection! I knew I saw you hovering about just before harvest, eye-humping my ladiezzz, while I was taking pic's one evening- :crying: ...(oh, the Shroom stories I have,....:eyebrows:)...I tried a light buzz at school once too, 'shroom's not acid, though-- :nono: never again! You know 'shrooms-- sometime the potency is really high! You lasted way longer that I did, and 1 on 1 with a damn teach'?!
3f797bb4.gif
--geometry f'ed with my head so much, I bailed the last two classes and watched a spider snag-and-bag bugs the bushes,...:poof::baked: :rofl:

Please ladies make 3 lines blondes brunettes and red head.
:crying:--okay, you're channeling @astronomy420a there now! :hump: :hothot: :hump:

:laughcry: oh man, where do you find this stuff!? Yup, it should be an official eP exclusive badge, fair reward for this on-going series of his! :thumbsup:

>>>:cheers: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :smokeout: I love it-- more quickly, please! Time to pay-up :eyebrows: :slap: :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back