Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tell you to bend over for some rep slaps eP, but after seeing you off that guy in the surveillance video, I realize once you guys lean forward, you are going down.
So you will just have to stand there and take them!
:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Superb as always...eP..they get better and better...sniper...:bravo:...

eP you really Missed your calling..:pighug:..Parkinson was Never as Good...:worship:

YAY AFN Staff....:vibe:..we have some Great ones.

sniper..Probably one of our Longest serving Staff..always in the background..always There...but Quietly..our AFN backbone.
Helpful..compassionate..a Giver.
Love you Bud...:bighug:

YAY AFN Staff....:vibe:..we have some Great ones.

sniper..Probably one of our Longest serving Staff..always in the background..always There...but Quietly..our AFN backbone.
Helpful..compassionate..a Giver.
Love you Bud...:bighug:

I could not have put it better. Please don't rep me, it is the interviewees that deserve the rep. Send them some PM's and some love. I will be happy with some extra fish in the staff fridge.
Then again, that begger Sniper uses the fish as bait for his fishing trips.

Forget all, the fine words I said about him. Leave my fish alone you thief !!!! I forgot what a twat he can be....Grrr......eP.

Thanks mossy :bighug: found ep a new badge :D

turdPolishersUnion.jpg

:rofl: he deserves it

I guess the only thing left is

mortal-kombat-x-whos-next-text.jpg

mossy :D I choose you

Thanks mossy :bighug:

You Earned it..:worship:..You are one of the Foundation Stones of AFN sniper..
What ever the Highs and Lows you have been there with the Support..Quietly..always quietly..but I Notice M8..:bighug:..and Appreciate.

No Drama..you get the job done..and you have no Idea how much I Appreciate that...Never Demanding...just Supporting...
Members and Staff. I can Always Rely on you..it is Priceless
The World Runs on givers like you.

mossy :D I choose you

What.....:crying:..an Anti Social Bitch like me..I've Been Done..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back