New Grower SPZ's Mephisto Triple Automatic Redux

:slap:

You deserve this

:chimp:

Nice group of ladies you have there. You are learning and sharing. Many thanks. Did you do any topping or training? I do not recall........

I did some leaf tucking early on, that's it. They are Au Natural. :dancer:

Yeah whenever there are problems I find that is when I'm learning the most. I did learn not to just follow the Hans schedule because he had a really different scenario with that grow. His strain was much thirstier and grew much more quickly and if anything he wanted to induce flower as early as possible. My girls are growing more slowly and have more modest nutritional needs. I'm going to follow the overall schedule from muddy and trust my instincts and see where it takes me.

Yes, all masters are guides. Our path will be effected by our own environment and strains we chose. You are indeed getting more and more into what is means to be a grower; both you and all of the ladies you will help to become grand.

Tent is looking great SPZ I'm rooting for number four to hopefully break that 100 gram mark for you by herself! Nice job so far!

Reactions: SPZ
Penguin likes your tent too .............................

Reactions: SPZ
Penguin likes your tent too .............................
Oh man penguins no wonder the tent smells like rotting fish. What do you spray to get rid of those? :gassy1:

JK man your always welcome here, thanks for the good vibes!

Tent is looking great SPZ I'm rooting for number four to hopefully break that 100 gram mark for you by herself! Nice job so far!

Thanks Jelly! I'm sure there's still a few ways I could manage to f*&! 'em up, so I'm trying not to jinx it and keep conservative. But every time I open the tent it's like holy shit there's a bunch of giant pot plants in there!

Day 45

Quick update, I had to add a bit to the reservoir this morning as it was almost empty. I added another 10 liters of solution this time with one ml/L grow nutrients, 1.25 ml/L calmag and .5 ml/L B-52. The vertical growth is accelerating, I think it's the first time I've ever seen plants grow. They grew two inches in 26 hours!

Lol, looks like the cob is a few inches above the plant but it's far away in the background
IMG_20170906_215758011.jpg

You can hardly see her back there but even and nch1 got in on the stretching
IMG_20170906_221858725.jpg

Back