New Grower SPZ's Mephisto Triple Automatic Redux

LOL You look very familiar.................

One LB not one LBJ. That is great. lesson, lessons, lessons. They will never stop until we stop listening and trying

Lyrics from Don't bring me down
What happened to the girl (boy) I used to know?
You let your mind out somewhere down the road
(Don't bring me down, no no no no no)
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
(Don't bring me down)

You're always talkin' 'bout your crazy nights
One of these days you're gonna get it right
(Don't bring me down, no no no no no no no)
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
(Don't bring me down)
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down

Ha love that video, I'm doing my best Shrek dance now :vibe:

Speaking of watering, here is the feeding schedule which I plan to use, copied shamelessly from Hansbricks latest coco/autopot grow:

View attachment 786543
thanks for inviting me to check out your grow.
awesome job sweetie!!
:biggrin:
I did the same thing...I broke down HANS feed schedule by going through his grows...LOL.
Just wish they sold his coco over here, sigh.

We're about a week into this grow. I planted my germinated seeds on July 22 and they had all fully sprouted by July 24 which I'm calling day 1. Here are some pictures to catch you up:

Day -1

I dunked the seeds in a glass of water from Thursday night until Friday afternoon. I then folded them into a moist paper towel and placed them in a zip lock bag under a grow light for 24 hours. I propped them in upright so the roots would grow straight down. Here are the results. You can see the tiny hairs on the roots if you zoom in:
View attachment 786540

I've filled up the autopots with the premium buffered coco and watered them with a solution of 1.5 liters water, 2ml/l Voodoo Juice and 1ml/l CalMag, ph'd to 5.8. I planted the fifth seed which I plan to move outdoors in a solo cup.
View attachment 786542
WOW, those were some killer baby roots!!!

Day 31

NCH 1, short and squat but she's getting thick, I expect she'll start to stretch any day. You can see NCH 4 is encroaching on her sovereign domain
View attachment 795782

NCH 2, starting to stretch, leaf tucking has paid off
View attachment 795783

NCH 3 was a runt but now she is stretching and the leaf tucking has brought out 4-5 bud sites
View attachment 795784

NCH 4, what can I say, she's my baby! :cooldance:
View attachment 795785

Overhead shot
View attachment 795787

Group shot
View attachment 795788

This is what I'm really excited about. Thick stems grow thick buds.
View attachment 795789

I know I am a bit late...hoping you will see this.
How did you have your water lines set up? Was your biggest girl "first" in line for water by any chance??

xoxo

Reactions: SPZ
WOW, those were some killer baby roots!!!

Yeah I probably let them get longer than I should have lol. Next time around I'm trying the Root Riot cubes, I'm getting too old to be tweezing tiny little delicate seedlings.

I know I am a bit late...hoping you will see this.
How did you have your water lines set up? Was your biggest girl "first" in line for water by any chance??

xoxo

There was not really any rhyme or reason that I could see to the final sizes. I have four autopots so there are two that are fed first and then two that come after. The largest and smallest plants were in the "first" position, the middle girl was in the second position. The other girl in the second position got sick and I had to put her outside.

Back