New Grower SPZ's Mephisto Triple Automatic Redux

Another possibility would be to dry/cure in the paper bag method before putting in jars. You should be able to hang them inside your tent if that would help with the humidity your dealing with in the garage.
View attachment 815642 View attachment 815641

I'm assuming that it's a bowl to a bag, you put a lot less in your bags then I do so I don't see you having the same issues from touching.

:yay::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo1::clapper:

25grams. that would last me for a year.

Potency: :bow::pighug::headbang::worship:
You make yourself proud. Nice job. The other ladies in waiting will reward you with love....:dancer::kiss::dancer:. I am REALLY happy for you and know you will continue to grow and grow.

Thanks, Nosias, this guy was SMALL compared to the ones inside! I'm gonna need some help smoking this all!

:smokeout:

not a complete fan of the brown bag method, if i use them is more like open ended with a fan gently across the opening. usually on it's side with the buds spread out more. you might find me, in the middle of the drying process, with closed bag if it's muggy out. still on its side to spread the nug as evenly as possible. gently roll a couple of times a day, spread them out again. still prefer to hang till trim then in a jar.

Good tip putting the bag on its side, hadn't occurred to me but you can fit a lot more buds in without them touching that way.

Day 88

Heads up, y'all, I'm chopping NCH 1 and NCH 4 later tonight, pics to follow!

Agriculture_in_Volgograd_Oblast_002.JPG

Thanks, Nosias, this guy was SMALL compared to the ones inside! I'm gonna need some help smoking this all!

:smokeout:
You can always give most of it away...crazy idea or not?!? Keep more than you need and share the rest with those around you. That is what I will plan to do.

Day 88

Heads up, y'all, I'm chopping NCH 1 and NCH 4 later tonight, pics to follow!

Agriculture_in_Volgograd_Oblast_002.JPG
Make sure the misses get a pair of scissors. That way she will know this is not all play, but some hard work.

Last edited:
You can always give most of it away...crazy idea or not?!? Keep more than you need and share the rest with those around you. That is what I will plan to do.

It's going to be a party at my house for a while no doubt! I just spent the weekend backpacking with a mate and we were in a haze the entire time. A Northern Cheese Haze lol. :smoking:

Here's a photo of where we spent the weekend. In order: Burnt Rock Mountain, Mount Ira Allen, Mount Ethan Allen, and in the distance the rocky summit of Camels Hump
IMG_20171021_082657123.jpg

Make sure the misses get a pair of scissors. That way she will know this is not all play, but some hard work.

Y'know you're not the first one to suggest that! She seems less than thrilled with the idea, but I went ahead and bought a pair of trimming scissors for her anyway :crying:

It's going to be a party at my house for a while no doubt! I just spent the weekend backpacking with a mate and we were in a haze the entire time. A Northern Cheese Haze lol. :smoking:

Here's a photo of where we spent the weekend. In order: Burnt Rock Mountain, Mount Ira Allen, Mount Ethan Allen, and in the distance the rocky summit of Camels Hump
View attachment 819576
Now that is what I call sharing !!!!!!

Back