Dragon Meds South's Dragon Quest

"An early cut is the plan for the YDBs, for sure, 'cause I'm pretty confident even a trippy/early Dragon won't induce paranoia."

I Use hubby to Paranoia Test all my new girls..he has a hair trigger for it...and I tend to find it is when they are heavy Ambered that he reacts to them.
Funny enough..it is the ones he Adores..so he gets his piggy head on and gorges on it..:hookah:..when he gets paranoid he Nags and whinges for England..:blahblah:..so I either change his bud..or half his dose..

Funny enough..I never suffer from canna paranoia..so I use him as me guide dog...:smoker:

"Curiously, I never get the munchies...never. Weird, I know."

You are the first person I know that doesn't..I'd say it was the only Downside of Dragons..:biggrin:

Lol, South Syder I am going to be super curious to see if the munchies keep at bay with the YDB's as that to me is one of her noted effects... Severe munchies... When life was getting the best of me I tend to unlike other not eat when I'm really down or things are getting to much.... A few months back I was so stressed I dropped within two weeks 15 pounds on an already slender frame... The YDB put that weight back on in no time.... Those dragons you just chopped really got me drooling.... Lol it's always a dragon strain I grab for when I am wound up to tightly and need to relax.... The moonstones I found taken cloudy are an incredible day time smoke... And if I remember correctly my magic that I took down around day 70 was good day time smoke ;)

Funny enough..I never suffer from canna paranoia..so I use him as me guide dog...:smoker:

:crying: Almost choked on my bourbon with that one!

You are the first person I know that doesn't..I'd say it was the only Downside of Dragons..:biggrin:

Every time I get that I wonder what I'm missing....?

it's always a dragon strain I grab for when I am wound up to tightly and need to relax....

Yeah, I get that now...

Back