Dragon Meds South's Dragon Quest

41 Days.

Howdy,

Dragons have begun preflowering and they're lovely and green and vigorous. Nutes and all that shit is the same, yada yada....

9-4-15.jpg 41days.jpg IMG_0575.jpg Gal #1, the supercropped one, beautiful.

IMG_0576.jpg IMG_0577.jpg IMG_0578.jpg Gal #2, she's stretched a lot and too close to the lights but I'm resisting bending her 'cause the cab is already crammed with horizontal laterals from these gals' sister grow.

Cheers.

I looked at the south syder thread and didin’t see anything disturbing. Yep, the blacks may take longer sometimes but they will still finish on time - 10- 12 weeks.

Straight from the horses mouth...:thumbs:..he has been busy with his site upgrade.

They are Looking Beautiful..I Bet the grow room STINKS...:coffee2:

Straight from the horses mouth...:thumbs:..he has been busy with his site upgrade.

They are Looking Beautiful..I Bet the grow room STINKS...:coffee2:

Thanks for that Mossy. So, he thinks they're black dragons from the sound of that. Cool, I was reckoning on 75-80 days so the timeline seems right.

As for the smell, it's a pungent, kinda skunky and heavy odor and I love it, but I'm going broke on air deodorizers. Might have to run ozone when these gals really start swelling.

48 Days.

Howdy,

Dragons are just getting fat and stinking up--lovely heavy sweet odor, bloody narcotic--love it!! They're green and doing their thing and nutes are up to 'em hard so we're just coasting and waiting...

16-4-15.jpg 48days.jpg IMG_0587.jpg Gal #1.

IMG_0588.jpg IMG_0589.jpg IMG_0590.jpg Gal #2.

Cheers.

58 Days.

Howdy,

Dragons are chugging along and getting fat and hopefully cooking me some beans! Nutes are hard up to 'em but the lower fans have yellowed due to lack of light penetration--yup bloody dense canopy. Am very pleased with this strain so far; very straight forward to grow and promises to be a great Indy smoke.

First gal. Nice and tight nugs and half of them well pollinated so here's to the beans to come. Gonna have to leave her in a long time yet to make sure they're all marbled and mature.
26-4-15.jpg 58days.jpg IMG_0599.jpg

Second gal is smaller than her sister but her nugs show a higher calyx to leaf ratio and she's holding color on her fans much better than her sister. Not much pollination on this gal, if any.
IMG_0600.jpg IMG_0601.jpg IMG_0602.jpg

Another three weeks at least for these gals and I'll start them on water in around ten days.

Cheers.

I remember when you could only fit one plant in your tent. :rofl:

Now I'm chasing you all over AFN

Pure Filth....:Drag-On:..scent of a Dragon.

They are looking beautiful..Great growing.

Why, thank you kindly Dragon Master.
:d5:

But, I'm not exaggerating-I shit you not! As their bouquet ripens it's saturating my bedroom and having a soporific effect, even on the days I dry out. Never believed in that aromatherapy jazz, but this strain is like some kinda Egyptian lotus, and I drift off to it every night. Ain't gonna be hard to let 'em go long and just enjoy it.

Okay, okay, I tried not to panic--but I nearly done did-!!

My Dragons are at 70 days and they're ready, but I ain't cuttin' yet. Waiting for a late pollination to gal #1 to set good ripe seeds so she's got another 12 days to go, easily. Gal #2 may come down in about five; I don't think she's seeded, not from the look of her. I'm totally drunk on their odors and will really miss that heavy dank when I gotta cut 'em. I understand Dragons left to go this late have a real heavy sleepy hit, 'zat right? You guys that have grown them, what can I expect?
They're going on water tomorrow and I hope that'll be long enough to sweeten them up

Dragon #1 is well seeded and beautiful. A real Affy pheno. The burnt leaves are too close to the LEDs and I can't do shit about it.
7-5-15.JPG
70days.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG

Gal #2 is even further along than her sister and is so heavily frosted she could qualify as a 'white' strain! I'm only gonna leave her another 5 days or so 'cause I don't just want sleepy time from this grow; hopefully she'll be a little trippy too.
IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG

Next update in five days.

Cheers.

Back