Dragon Meds South's Dragon Quest

I'm totally drunk on their odors and will really miss that heavy dank when I gotta cut 'em.
I Hate culling my Favourites..I Miss seeing them and smelling them...
I understand Dragons left to go this late have a real heavy sleepy hit, 'zat right?
Yup..that is why we have a night-night dragon smilie...:dragon6:..if you are Ambered you will more than likely Meet her.

If you are a sickie and you can..just lay back and Enjoy it..Deep Refreshing Sleep is Invaluable medicine.
If you are working and you Can't..tailor it In.
Half your normal dose..and don't pig out...:dragon4:..which is Easier said than done.

I find changing to New bud it takes me about 4 days until I taper it in.

Next time..try an Early harvest for an Energy giving..happy hippy high which is great if you don't want to Sleep.

Let us know..and buy a padlock for the fridge.

Half your normal dose..and don't pig out...:dragon4:..which is Easier said than done.

I find changing to New bud it takes me about 4 days until I taper it in.

Next time..try an Early harvest for an Energy giving..happy hippy high which is great if you don't want to Sleep.

Let us know..and buy a padlock for the fridge.

Half normal dose is gonna be hard; I'm a pig when I get started, but then practice makes perfect, right? And, yeah, I woulda' normally cut 'em around ten days ago but I want those seeds (I really gotta get over this pollen slingin' addiction of mine someday). Gal #2 is coming down tonight for sure.

Cheers.

76 days -- one down one to go!!

Howdy,

Gal #2 harvested at day 76 and I'm bloody happy with this grow! She stinks! Wicked hashy smell and enough icky sticky to gunk up my scissors. Anyone who's followed any of my grows knows I don't like to trim too close (sugar leaves or calyxes, so long as they's covered in trics and I don't give a shit). Considering the density of this canopy I'm amazed the lower stuff sugared up like it did; could've gotten much fatter buds if I hadn't crammed my cab so tight.

Anyone still debating whether to grow Dragons, I gotta tell ya, GO FOR IT!! This strain grows itself -- and delivers serious dank! Judging by the smell, I'm totally busting to taste them. I let 'em go on water till they colored up so here's hoping the taste matches the smell. Looks like a zip off this gal.

13-5-15.JPG
76days.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0634.JPG

Next gal coming down in about a week; hoping she's pregnant with lotsa fresh dark seeds.

Cheers.

80 Days and gal #1 is down!

She's a big gal; not bad for a 1.5 liter airpot, huh? What can I say about this strain that others haven't already? Nuthin' I suppose. So I'll just say it all again: Dragons grow themselves. Serious Affy-indy dom and total stinkers!! Fat buds, and mine were seeded no less. Really pumped the bioponic nutes and the result was well worth the wait. Tell ya the truth, I'm kinda intimidated by the icky sticky dank! Really gonna miss the odor too: matured into a strong aniseed/licorice topnote with a near alcoholic body underpinned by a hashy foundation...if any of that makes sense.

She colored up nicely in the end and even pupled a little. I can imagine she'd be quite a sight finished in a greenhouse in the fall.
17-5-15.JPG
80days.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

Both these gals have yielded very well for their size. There's easily two zips of outstanding bud in this gal--real tight and frosted and aromatic bud!
IMG_0640.JPG
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG

Yup, I'm sold on Dragons. All the hype is justified. Gonna put them on the regrow list right next to some Mephistos. Brilliant job Stone and Mossy! See you all for the smoke report.

Cheers.

Just sampled some still fresh bud and I'll tell ya, the taste is lovely even before any hint of a cure; tastes of hash and pepper and the kick is outstanding. Very potent, very Affy. A little trippy at first then soon mellows to a comfortable couchlock. Reminds me of mixing Lebanese black hash with old school thai stick. This is near enough my definition of the perfect high! Can't wait for the full cure.

Excellent Journey South Syder..I have serious Green Envy right now.....:dragon4:..I Love Fresh Bud.

index.php

That Looks Delicious....:chef:..I Could just Eat it.

tastes of hash and pepper and the kick is outstanding.

Yup..kick from dry..my Stone kicked my ass @ around 52 days..and that was outdoor...hardly milky...I was just checking how Fast we could harvest for good med effect on her.

Pity you live so far away..I'm on Cured Stone..I'd do you a swappy for a Fresh Bud...:hookah:..

This is near enough my definition of the perfect high!

Did you Meet night-night Dragon...?....:dragon6:

:pass: Passing it around! I'd do that swap for sure. Yeah, I met ninght night dragon okay; resisted for a couple of hours but she gets ya in then end! Tell ya the truth, this'll become my staple gear (gonna have some constantly going). I don't see my tolerance getting the best of Dragons so when I've tasted the rest and just need to quit for the night, Dragons will be the final toke. Got some Yoda's Dragon Breath soaking now!!

Yeah, I met ninght night dragon okay; resisted for a couple of hours but she gets ya in then end!

Woo Hoo...Professional Toker if you could Resist for a couple of hours....:dragon6:

Tell ya the truth, this'll become my staple gear (gonna have some constantly going).

You Have to try an Early cut next time..take her on Milky for an Up Energetic high that you can Work on..that you actually Want to Work on.
I Found it a Blessing.
My illness kept me couch bound with pain and lack of energy..my brain was filled with pain...so getting a High with Energy and real clear Thoughts was a revelation.

Got some Yoda's Dragon Breath soaking now!!

I Spotted them..saw yoda in Blessing the Journey..Good Luck for them......:wizzy:..how were the Munchies..?.......:glutton:

Woo Hoo...Professional Toker if you could Resist for a couple of hours....:dragon6:

Yeah, I know, I got a stupid high tolerance -- even when I dry out for a few days; it's a real pain-in-the-ass!

You Have to try an Early cut next time..take her on Milky for an Up Energetic high that you can Work on..that you actually Want to Work on.
I Found it a Blessing.
My illness kept me couch bound with pain and lack of energy..my brain was filled with pain...so getting a High with Energy and real clear Thoughts was a revelation.

I would've taken them at about 65-69 days but I really needed the beans to ripen (I like f-ucking around with late pollinations so I can get good buds and decent bean count). An early cut is the plan for the YDBs, for sure, 'cause I'm pretty confident even a trippy/early Dragon won't induce paranoia.

I Spotted them..saw yoda in Blessing the Journey..Good Luck for them......:wizzy:..how were the Munchies..?.......:glutton:

Curiously, I never get the munchies...never. Weird, I know.

Back