Dragon Meds South's Dragon Quest

Subbed (a while ago), but I'm shy :p Sending good grow energy to you and the young ones!

21 Days.

Howdy,

My dragons are kickin' into high gear. Very straight forward strain to grow -- nothing to it -- though I feel a bit of a schmuck: said I'd push 'em, instead I've turned into a bit of a pussy! Pics'll show why. None have expressed gender yet.

Dragon #1 is the largest of the three and is showing some Ca/Mg def, very slight but it's there. If I'd kept up with them it wouldn't be hungry like this; I gotta stop being such a bitch!
19-3-15.jpg 21days.jpg

Dragon #2 is next in size and is healthy; not hungry at all. I'm surprised how uniform these phenos look at this stage.
IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0517.jpg

Dragon #3 is the smallest of them and though she's picking up speed, she just seems to wanna put out roots -- they're sticking out the bottom of the airpot!
IMG_0518.jpg IMG_0520.jpg

These critters are all regulars and I'm hoping for a male. No disrespect to stone and the portal (I reckon they're champs and can recommend them to even the fussiest grower out there), but I wanna make seed. If they all turn out girls I'ma hit one with some Tiresias mist!

Cheers.

I Got Balls!!!

Err, that is, I got a dragon with balls! Glad I didn't have to use the Tiresias mist, wanted to keep things regular. Boys and gals, I love these dragons; the Affy smell is strong already and they ain't even close to budset -- gonna be real stinky when they do! Strong indica phenos, and no longer hungry -- said I'd push 'em and I am, and they're loving it.

Pruned the male back in hopes of slowing it down. I can see I'll have to collect the golden-dust and stick it in the fridge till the gals get to where I need them.
26-3-15.jpg 28days.jpg

Dragon gal #1--yep, both the remainders are gals--is a monster! Vigorous and gonna push buds like an amazon, it's obvious.
IMG_0541.jpg IMG_0543.jpg

Dragon gal #2 is smaller than her sister but just as vigorous. They're loving life and I'm loving them!
IMG_0544.jpg IMG_0545.jpg

​Cheers.

Ah..this is what Kicked it off then..I was Wondering why the Dragons got drawn into it....:Drag-On:

My dragons are kickin' into high gear. Very straight forward strain to grow --

"Simple enough for your Granny to Grow..coz she is the one who Needs the Meds.."

It is Our Motto..But..right from the Original JEM..they have been known as Cal/Mag Hogs..:pighug:..so don't blame yourself for it...

Real Affy look to 'em, very promising.

By the time you get to Stone you have an ALF#5..:Drag-On:..5 Generations of Afghan dominants in one cross...she Better Look and Smell Affy..and she better have an early Affy High THC Energy giving harvest point..
and a
Heavy Amber Pain Killing late harvest point..:nightdrag:..with deep refreshing sleep..

But..you are Fine..I have Tested Stone many..many..many time..sigh..and she Does....:DragOn:..Drag-On..

BTW..my Fastest Kick off StoneDragon..for the Energy giving high THC high..was 7.5 weeks Outdoor..straight from Dry..(24 hours..)

I'd be Interested in seeing if it is faster or slower under lights..if you are Test Budding during your grow..:tiphat:

30 Days.

Howdy,

Dragons rock! These Affy lovelies are just filling my tiny tent, and at 30 days I'm wondering when do they usually start pushing buds? Additional Ca/Mg has helped their color and I'm thinking of boosting P and K to give 'em a little hint. Stinky things though, big time.

The male stretching and getting close.
29-3-15.jpg

Gal #1 has more mass than her sister and expressed gender about four days earlier also. Strong laterals and I love that in my indica-doms.
30days.jpg IMG_0556.jpg

Gal #2 is smaller but certainly not slower, just squat and wide-ish.
IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0558.jpg

Cheers.

35 Days.

Howdy,

Male Dragon is being harvested sequentially as he matures pods and drops powder and he isn't shown in this update. I'm taking a risk keeping him in there with the gals but they're still not into budset so I'm not risking much (except maybe some pollination of some hybrids next to them).

The taller gal has stretched too high for my cab and been tamed/supercropped. Their color has improved and they're vigorous as horny rabbits. Still, day 35 and not in preflower yet, and is this normal? Are they a late pheno?

3-4-15.jpg 35days.jpg IMG_0565.jpg Gal #1, supercropped.

IMG_0566.jpg IMG_0567.jpg Gal #2.

Cheers.

Still, day 35 and not in preflower yet, and is this normal? Are they a late pheno?

I'd say Unusual..and they are Stone..?

I'll see if I can get a check off him..I haven't seen any have a late pheno.

I'd say Unusual..and they are Stone..?

I'll see if I can get a check off him..I haven't seen any have a late pheno.

Yup, Mossy, they're Stone Dragons; real stinky Affy beauties, just taking their time is all. I don't mind so much, if it all leads to a strong finish...

Back