Dragon Meds Indigo Dragons!

45 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

I got my Indigos back! The girls are back under 20/4 and picking up speed! Okay, so a fortnight's interruption on normal proceedings, shouldn't be that significant I don't think. These girls have serious hybrid vigor -- even the pistils are nice and fat and rigid! They're the perfect size for my little cab and all three look nearly identical so, again, I seem to have somehow fluked a pretty stable F1 pool. Hope the smoke is strong and heavy. They're starting to emanate that pungent dragon scent and it's like the early fall in my room. Methinks they need more nutes so I'll boost them to 1.6 EC and pH still at 6.3 for now.

Gals #1 & 2, kinda leggy due to less than optimal light for a while.
1-10-15.JPG

45days.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

I'm pretty happy with this progress for 45 days in. I reckon now they got the extra hours back and I can pump the nutes they'll get even quicker.

Cheers.

Last edited:
67 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

Yeah, I know, life got on top of me. Grow kept ticking along an is about five days off finish. Didn't I tell ya I had a hunch about these gals?! Not that I got half a clue what I'm doing; I jus6 bred best to best, like them old boys told me when I was too young and dumb to wanna listen to anything more -- and wouldn't ya know it? I've fluked a wonderful strain! Early finisher and fruity/heavy/skunk smell with wonderful structure. Covered in sticky goodness and I reckon they'll have a good kick to 'em.

Gals #1 & 2.
23-10-15.JPG
67days.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

I know it's early yet but I got a another hunch this hybrid is gonna be a staple in my cab from now on...and to be frank, I'm runnin' outta room for anything new with all the dragons and dragon hybrids I've acquired a taste for. Gonna have to be real special strains to take up any room in my little midget grow from now on.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 61
I think every grower gets to a point where they need more space haha. I'm lucky I have the tunnel outside for summer use. There's going to be 15 in there come spring

Harvest! 70 Day Indigos.

Howdy,

Indigos are done. I'm absolutely sold on this hybrid. Plants are perfect size for my cab (about eighteen inches), chunky and frosty and fast! I could have taken them a week ago, and next time I will. Great uniformity and a good coloration if left this late. Curiously, all three examples show a lovely balance of traits from their parents: size from that Stitch Blueberry, monster calyxes and buds from the Onyx pollen donor, and heavy resin production from the Stone Dragon male. Sure, I fluked it, and I'm damn happy about it; this hybrid will be a perennial in my tent.

Gals 1 & 2.
IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

I'll check in soon as I can sample them.

Cheers.

Back