Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Hiya Buddy!!!

I have not been around lately and this new forum layout is getting me out of balance right now. (I am not so good with things changing)
But I finally found my way back to your thread and safer grounds, things feel much better now..lol.

I dont even know where to begin when it comes to your grow my man....wow....wow...wow..... and..... fucking wow.
Best grow journal ever if you ask me, top notch and all that.

What shall you do with all that bud now? Shall I give you my address here or in a PM so you could send me a
BIG_BAG_xl.png

full of weed?

Its your call bro ;)

Gotta love your skill for both the grow and this show.

Kudos

Much Love

Jim

@AutoTendencies I believe it was caused by a lack of airflow. Once I got some fans going the problem stopped.

@thetreeman I'm not in CO, but I would recommend Boulder and Denver. @Trapper would be able to provide better info on that tho

@Justinsane it goes faster than you would imagine! Thank you for all of the kind words! I'm working on doing the same grow but with a 1,000 watt hps in place of the led. Keep an eye out in a few weeks for that! As for the new site, I'm with you. I love the larger images and @ tagging people, but the overall layout feels a bit off and the new logo looks a bit Wonkaish to me. I also don't particularly care for the mobile version, but these are all little personal issues of mine. I've never been a fan of sites changing designs, but its really the content that brings me here anyway.

Cheers!

Gbd Mate the Wax is just a bit under 20% outcome so its in the upper class of what can i get from my meds. defo a nice result considered half of the Material was Trimm. Congratz some fine Meds Brother

GBD this came out great. I'm starting a small Sour C and Deep Blue C sog now and will use this for reference. Great job man.

Best of luck with that, Rhyce! Deep Blue C is one I would love to run a SoG of in the future, as well as Sour Hound!

Gbd Mate the Wax is just a bit under 20% outcome so its in the upper class of what can i get from my meds. defo a nice result considered half of the Material was Trimm. Congratz some fine Meds Brother

Thanks, Medic! It was some immensely frosty trim! I look forward to doing another run soon!

Cheers!

Best of luck with that, Rhyce! Deep Blue C is one I would love to run a SoG of in the future, as well as Sour Hound!

Thanks, Medic! It was some immensely frosty trim! I look forward to doing another run soon!

Cheers!

The wishes of luck are greatly appreciated. All but one of the Deep Blue C's I planted has broken ground in just 48 hours so I'm hoping this is good sign of things to come. :)

If this works out as I'm expecting it will I'm going to add this to my portfolio of continuous methods for sure...

Back