Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Maybe you should try a new light for your next SOG, how about something like this?

spydr1200_92116__38057.1421867771.1280.1280.jpg

Send it over, I'll give it a shot! Maybe Grow Northern will send me 4 of their units to try too. It never hurts to dream, right?

At 3000 USD its a little over my budget, but one can dream.... I was actually thinking about making something similar myself, using Cidly Aquabar aquarium lights, with spectrum customized for plants. They are much more affordable!

I've managed to find a new home for the SoG setup so things will continue with this grow, albeit with a quite bumpy start. I had to move all my grow equipment and in the process left the Sour Crack beans to germinate way longer than I would have liked to. Their tap roots were way to long for the Root Riot plugs I use, so I had to rip them in half, put the seed in, then close the two halfs of the root plug around the taproot. I've also buried the drip rings and added more soil. Hopefully there won't be any more unforseen bullshit.

39 out of 40 germinated. The 40th is still in paper towels and could pop any day.

Let's call today Day 1.

I germ my seedlings to that point and plant them directly to soil. The only one I had fail, I broke the tap root on. I've done a lot of them that way too. all my seedlings now go direct to planting for paper towel.
and where did you get those pots? Large squarge pots are very hard to find. I'm thinking of doing a SOG with Bubbly Kush. I was thinking of using #3 pots

Final dry weight at 55% relative humidity is 506 grams, or 18 ounces out of 490 watts!!! Goal accomplished! Thanks for putting the time in to breed these so proper, Mitch! Now I'm contemplating keeping the 490 watt LED over the SoG instead of replacing it with four 250 watts. Next up, a 24 Carat Sea of Green. Stay tuned for that.

Cheers!

"AFN smoke out"

Dude thats a great yield, well done man. I cant wait to see your next journal.

Massive congrats man! Great result and you earnt it for sure :)

we are gonna have a go at a lower density sog next time with deep blue c, but 24 carat was really always meant to be our auto sog strain so I wish you all the best with it when the time comes!

Thanks, gentlemen! I look forward to seeing the Deep Blue Sea!

Back