Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Sending you some virtual help! It took me two nights to chop and trim 4 of those plants. But you're right you could have worst problems.

TaNg's Thang

I was at one of the local grow shops and overheard a medical care giver talking to the staff about the electric trimmer he'd bought at the same store. He said that he'd gone from a plant a day to six a day. You may need one gbd!

I have never considered an electric trimmer before, but that could definitely be an option down the road. I'll have to look into them a bit more, since I'm sure advancements have been made in them within the past few years. Thanks for the idea!

pro trimmer makes a really nice manual one that works wicked and you can adjust the speed

We use a spin pro, on occasion.
you can process A Lot in a short time, but... There are some catches.

it really only works well in my opinion on really round hard nugs , but those types of flowers that also aren't that difficult to hand trim.

if you have a lot of smaller not so dense buds to popcorn it's good as generally those are the most annoying time consuming buds to try and trim.

Personally I much prefer hand trimmed as it does beat them up a bit.

if you have a mountain to trim and they don't need to be the nicest looking meds ever then it's a godsend.

hope that makes sense, a bit tired over here :)

I did a review on a trim pro unplugged
[video=youtube_share;FXoIaGDMR_E]http://youtu.be/FXoIaGDMR_E[/video]
As Mitch said the best buds to use are the harder golf shape nugs but those are easy to trim, it does a decent job but I still have my trusty trimming friend who no machine can beat... Took down that Fantasmo last night, 7+hrs of trimming.... The machine would
knocked that time down tremendously but would have mangled the crap out of the buds.... It's good to have when in a bind :)

My beards growin here waitin for final weight.

I check this thread 10x a day waitin on news! :Footie Nut..:

I'll have a weight in a few days once the final buds dry. I'm as anxious as anybody waiting for the results. Once I know them I will post them.

Cheers!

Back