Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Whoops, those were supposed to be a private message for @MaxPowerGrows There's a visual aid for you max!
What if instead of using coco, I used perlite, for example, rootorganicsoil with gbd amendment in the bottom third of the pot, then perlite on top.

What if instead of using coco, I used perlite, for example, rootorganicsoil with gbd amendment in the bottom third of the pot, then perlite on top.

I would use the same medium all the way though so the consistency is the same. If they were in super fluffy top soil and then dense soil below it may trigger the plant into early flowering.

I would use the same medium all the way though so the consistency is the same. If they were in super fluffy top soil and then dense soil below it may trigger the plant into early flowering.
so if I use coco, Mix the amendment, perlite, castings,and coco, put the bottom third with this mixture, add more coco to remaining mixture to dull down strength, fill middle third of pot, add more coco to remaining mixture to dull strength further, topped off pot. ?? Obviously I would mix everything in the correct ratios. This seems right, is this what you meant bud?

Last edited:
so if I use coco, Mix the amendment, perlite, castings,and coco, put the bottom third with this mixture, add more coco to remaining mixture to dull down strength, fill middle third of pot, add more coco to remaining mixture to dull strength further, topped off pot. ?? Obviously I would mix everything in the correct ratios. This seems right, is this what you meant bud?

Yes, except the top layer should be completely free of amendments, just straight coco perlite and castings if that's what you choose to use.

Shoot me a dm if you have any other questions.

Cool, is there any reason to use one or the other as the base, roots organic vs soil.

:drool: @gbd fast read most liked all one hell of a job :bravo: with a new set up and less than 2 gallon pot :slap: this just sold me on these cant wait to run these in 3 gallon fabric under [HASHTAG]#autocobs[/HASHTAG] and fed [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] in my 44 x 44

Back