Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

So what did you get dry?

Final dry weight at 55% relative humidity is 506 grams, or 18 ounces out of 490 watts!!! Goal accomplished! Thanks for putting the time in to breed these so proper, Mitch! Now I'm contemplating keeping the 490 watt LED over the SoG instead of replacing it with four 250 watts. Next up, a 24 Carat Sea of Green. Stay tuned for that.

Cheers!

"AFN smoke out"

Thanks read it all but was enjoying a little cocktail and weed. Still 40 seed to a pound ouch, tried read Mitches SC SOG but all the photos are deleted.

Thanks read it all but was enjoying a little cocktail and weed. Still 40 seed to a pound ouch, tried read Mitches SC SOG but all the photos are deleted.

They could have definitely produced more with a stronger light and bigger pots, but this was my first attempt at an automated watering system grow and I'm quote pleased that I pulled more than 1g/watt. It was also my first tme running this light and I beat the goal I had set out for. It's also always nice to have over a pound of dank weed in ~70 days.

:pass:

With soil only two layers are required, three layers for coco. If you're going to add worm castings add an equal amount of perlite to keep the soil fluffy, and account for the additional castings and perlite when figuring out how much of the amendment mix to use.

Back