Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

I actually ordered a bunch of LED strips from Cidly, I got 3 ft ones with 20LED's each and was thinking of building my own spyder type unit. I got 5 of the strips for $40 each plus shipping. If I wanted to make a 3x3ft light, they will need to be spaced about 7 inches apart. So for about $250 bucks you could have something similar, I bet they would work great for SOG grows. Hopefully something I can throw together this winter sometime.

Quick pops ... there's a sale on!! $600 dollar saving

http://www.bmlhorticulture.com/spydr-1200-grow-max-spectrum/

... Still a hefty whack on the pocket though!! :S $2399

Only $2399 what a bargain, just trying to decide how many and what color. LOL

I like this part:
the SPYDR 1200 delivers a more uniform light coverage pattern compared to any other LED fixture on the market.

And this interesting part about using 80% red LEDS:
LED Selections: (67%) 660nm Deep Red, (13%) 625nm Red, (13%) 6500K Cool White and (7%) 450nm Royal Blue

Last edited:

I like this part:
the SPYDR 1200 delivers a more uniform light coverage pattern compared to any other LED fixture on the market.

LED Selections: (67%) 660nm Deep Red, (13%) 625nm Red, (13%) 6500K Cool White and (7%) 450nm Royal Blue
Lots of red!!. Hum.. Interesting.

This is awesome! I look forward to seeing your lights!
I actually ordered a bunch of LED strips from Cidly, I got 3 ft ones with 20LED's each and was thinking of building my own spyder type unit. I got 5 of the strips for $40 each plus shipping. If I wanted to make a 3x3ft light, they will need to be spaced about 7 inches apart. So for about $250 bucks you could have something similar, I bet they would work great for SOG grows. Hopefully something I can throw together this winter sometime.

In a study of commercial lights, the spydr was #2 and was less expensive than the top light. difference in output was small also, so its the bang for the buck light on the high end.

I like this part:

Back