Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Thanks, jack and forest! I'm quite impressed with it as well! Next time around I'll blast them with 1,000 watts and shoot for 750 grams. Legend is that it has been done before, so it's worth a shot!

Here's some delicious wax made from 2 ounces of Sour Crack bud and 2 ounces of Sour Crack trim. It yielded 18 grams of wax, which I'm honestly not sure if that's good or bad. I'm happy with it. :) It's my first time smoking oil in a while. I've avoided the stuff ever since I ran into a bad batch. Knowing how this was made and watching it be vacuum purged made all the difference. The gentleman with the vacuum system has ran quite a bit of BHO and said that this came out fantastic.

gHXKmJc.jpg

d8cGgZs.jpg

And my dog made a new friend.

WnokPnn.jpg

So I've got some fans in the tent circulating the air nicely, but I noticed these sickly leaves today. Could this also be from transpiration issues or does it look like something else? Any input is appreciated.

Had a similar issue when trying to figure out a dosage for cal-mag. Magnesium Toxicity I believe.

EtpSfro.jpg

RH0NQ6d.jpg

gaw0H6p.jpg

Other than that everything seems to be going smoothly.

Looks great gbd! I grew 4 Sour Crack clustered together in a hydro unit and got over 7 oz out of the grow. I think you're going to hit a Lb with no problem. If I had to guess I think your leaf problem is Mg deficiency. I've had it almost every grow under the LEDs. Keep up the good work!:slap:

Thought that would be magnesium toxicity. The same thing happened to me until I lowered the dose of cal- mag by .5 ml.

At 3000 USD its a little over my budget, but one can dream.... I was actually thinking about making something similar myself, using Cidly Aquabar aquarium lights, with spectrum customized for plants. They are much more affordable!

Eshine's 11 band are bad ass. That's what I've got. A lot cheaper than "Lush", though identical. But after seeing others kill with the Mars, they too are on my shopping list.

Looks great GBD, my GF wants to take a road trip to CO in July... Not sure it will happen because shes currently very busy with school but its definitely on my list. What town is the best for pot tourism right now? Anywhere near where you are?

Back