Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Thank you, buddies!! Got my hands covered in Sour Crack essence right now!

"AFN smoke out"

As of right now I am just knocking out some of the biggest colas. I plan on taking it down gradually, since I'm trimming by my lonesome. By the end of next week the first of what was chopped will be dry and put into jars, and the last of the table will be chopped and put into paper bags for drying, so I should be able to get a nice rotation going.

Day 62

TnBh2TQ.jpg

3FWKdhz.jpg

rnkobpS.jpg

cHU49iy.jpg

fr7ucdH.jpg

Mmz7vk6.jpg

zPVHc4R.jpg

ZSHiZgz.jpg

9NflOqB.jpg

tPR8rOB.jpg

H6eIsDJ.jpg

wrww77w.jpg

aaR8lA4.jpg

Zutb5Dh.jpg

7zvcrUY.jpg

J7y1ASu.jpg

bQ0k5hk.jpg

6Jvsygh.jpg

pRlWaBZ.jpg

Awesome grow gbd. Can't believe this is your first round with the drip system and sog! Wish I could smell those bitches..... and smokem :Sharing One:

looks amazing gbd! Giving me thoughts of carpal tunnel, trimmin that gaggle of flowers up!

Awesome grow gbd. Can't believe this is your first round with the drip system and sog! Wish I could smell those bitches..... and smokem :Sharing One:

I surprised myself with how well it worked, especially using the single light! I'm looking forward to tweaking it a bit before my next run. I wish you could enjoy them too!

looks amazing gbd! Giving me thoughts of carpal tunnel, trimmin that gaggle of flowers up!

Slow and steady, my friend, with lots of scissor hash breaks. That's the easiest way to get through, I'm finding. The scissor hash helps a little bit too much with the slow part, but that's ok with me. Cheers!

This will probably be the last table shot.

v3IADCo.jpg

Qjk19DP.jpg

yYIFl0p.jpg

90DQAfZ.jpg

dSOsLI7.jpg

U1qmddF.jpg

CbykqKg.jpg

E6jZ08A.jpg

oQGOUtK.jpg

Just read through the entire journal, don't know how I missed it. Very nice nice and clean setup, and the buds, well they speak for themselves :grat:. I know you were aiming for 14g average per plant upon start, any prediction on actual yield?

Back