Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Hey G, it looks like the areas that are yellowing the quickest are where the light intensity is the greatest, is that the case? Do you notice a large difference between those plants when it comes to bud density, size and frost?

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god man.

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

You have got a lot of trimming coming up my friend... you want to borrow my
2013_BRAND_NEW_GASOLINE_MORI_CE_GRASS_TRIMMER_POWERED_BY_SUBARU_ROBIN.jpg

I think you will need it if you want to finish this year...lol

Amazing brother, just amazing.

JimBoB

Send that thing my way, it will definitely come in handy! Thanks, pal!

:Bloody Marvelous..: :grat: :kusht: ​Outstanding!!

You're too kind, South! :bow:

Lookin great man!!

Thank you, Kracker!

Hey G, it looks like the areas that are yellowing the quickest are where the light intensity is the greatest, is that the case? Do you notice a large difference between those plants when it comes to bud density, size and frost?

Hey, tree! Yes, the heaviest feeders/earliest yellowers are directly under the light. The frost level doesn't correlate to that though, because some of the frostiest plants I've ever seen are around the perimeter, stretching for the light! It's crazy how iced out they've gotten. The one's directly under the light definitely have a bigger size and greater density.

This LED can adequately cover 4'x4' in veg, but it can only flower a 40"x40" area. I wonder if the dense canopy is affecting that, as well as the rows of colas blocking each other from light? All in all it has been a good experiment.

Cheers all!

"AFN smoke out"

We are experiencing the same with the OG reflector, everything in its footprint is getting dense and also yellowing too, from the start it's been hard to combat that..
and around the edges they are gangly, more behind but otherwise green, healthy and frosty
i think it's really the best way to go to observe the true spread your light / reflector.
for sure we are going to have to do a staggered harvest of sorts.
yours are looking great though man

Loving the Colors and Hues you got going on bro.

The plant you pulled out is looking Fat. Even the lower Buds on there look nicely Developed.

Will you be taking the Main Cola first and a few Days later the rest?

Loving the Colors and Hues you got going on bro.

The plant you pulled out is looking Fat. Even the lower Buds on there look nicely Developed.

Will you be taking the Main Cola first and a few Days later the rest?

Hey, Weed! I think I'm going to take the main colas first, but I'm still up in the air. I'm running low on smoke so I'm contemplating chopping a bit tonight.

:Sharing One:

Back