Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Wots with them there crystals and that there resin.....can't see the forest for all them trees lotsa-smiley-faces1.jpg

Thank you my friend, for letting me follow this wonderful grow!

I really mean it!!

This grow and Mephistos sog grow is the two first journals I ever followed along all the way from the start and I am so thankful for having the chance to do that.

In some way it almost like having a grow room myself that I can peak into and I like that.

Take care of "our" ladies brother.

Much Love

Justin

Nice JUNGLE, gbd!

"You could fall in love with an Orangutan in there" I think is the quote :)

Beast mode mate, beast mode!

Peace
NB

Thank you my friend, for letting me follow this wonderful grow!

I really mean it!!

This grow and Mephistos sog grow is the two first journals I ever followed along all the way from the start and I am so thankful for having the chance to do that.

In some way it almost like having a grow room myself that I can peak into and I like that.

Take care of "our" ladies brother.

Much Love

Justin

You got it, Justin! Glad to have you along this whole time! Wish you could stick your head in the tent with me.

:Sharing One:

Nice JUNGLE, gbd!

"You could fall in love with an Orangutan in there" I think is the quote :)

Beast mode mate, beast mode!

Peace
NB

Haha, you're not far off! I found a hygrometer in the middle of the table the other night. I set it there early in the grow to monitor humidity and temps, but it got overgrown with such speed that I had completely forgotten that it was in there! The best part of digging for it was coming out with sticky forearms, smelling delicious!

Back