Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Hey, Weedman!

I definitely plan to run this setup again, unless I have a bud rot epidemic. I shouldn't have that problem, especially now that I put my dehumidifier in the tent.

The irrigation system isn't actually a drip system, where it runs constantly or every so often on a timer. I use the system with a pump and a trashcan full of water. When the pots feel dry/light I hook a hose from the pump to the system and turn it on, let the full 15-20 gallons of water run through the entire system and drain into a catch tub underneath. I then use a smaller pump to remove the water from that catch tub so I don't have any mold or humidity build up under the table. I also have fans circulating the air under the table as well as above.

I repeat these steps whenever the pots feel light.

I only have access to the front of the tent since it's back is against a wall, one side is against another wall, and the other side is against another tent. Also, since this was my first time running this set up I really wanted to see what the light could do. I like the idea of rotating rows and I may do something along those lines in the future, as well as moving the outside plants of each row towards the center.

I love the system. For my next grow it will just be a matter of whether to run more Mephisto autos or some photo clones instead.

Thanks for stopping in! I seriously can't wait to harvest and try that rosin tech. That stuff looks ridiculous!

Your set up/feeding method is now how we water our beds in the flowering room, they have a grid of tubing laid in place that spans the length and width of the bed. When theyre due a water we pump 30-40 litres through it. Seems to be working well.

we are now trying biotabs in the medium with the hope to complete a flowering cycle with just water, then we'll be able to hook the systems up to the tap on a timer.

i think you're going to get a very nice yield mate, I'd love to see an afsog
of 24c from you ;)

I was hoping for a water only run this time, but I didn't add enough of the super soil mix for some of the heavier feeders in the group. I'll use more for my next go at it.

A 24 Carat SoG is definitely an option! I've got so many TSxGSOG clones that I was thinking of throwing them in the system, but I could just flower them out in the other tent instead.

PS- Something funny is going on with your website. ;o)

Okay, so I'm usually the last bastard aboard -- and this time ain't any exception. Gbd, man, f-cking outstanding! SOG to perfection. You better get you some help at trimming time--!
:kusht: :niceshot: :bone: :crap:

Okay, so I'm usually the last bastard aboard -- and this time ain't any exception. Gbd, man, f-cking outstanding! SOG to perfection. You better get you some help at trimming time--!
:kusht: :niceshot: :bone: :crap:

Thanks you, brother! I'm uploading pictures for today's update now!

Day 43

Ybs3jNs.jpg

AvVt5nE.jpg

hUWSotS.jpg

rka9IAh.jpg

DOeZqzY.jpg

ezcRJfT.jpg

zJw4yXW.jpg

Left hand side, back:
zB4QBEs.jpg

Left hand side, middle:
yoqmNbp.jpg