Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

IDK, seems like the canopy coverage is a little spotty...like it's not filling in the way you intended.

I guess with all those holes and gaps, the lower stuff will end up getting some penetration... ;)

Jesus, dude...it looks like a rug.

IDK, seems like the canopy coverage is a little spotty...like it's not filling in the way you intended.

I guess with all those holes and gaps, the lower stuff will end up getting some penetration... ;)

Jesus, dude...it looks like a rug.

Haha, thanks Trap!

The whole area was so dense and thick with leaves and flowers that I had to do another bit of hefty pruning yesterday. I removed about 30-40 leaves and I still can't see a difference! Everything is frosting up nicely. Picture update tomorrow.

Oh my god brother, you are killing it in there!

Forget about SOG...this is AFFOG <----- A Fucking Forest Of Green!

I bow my head for you Master of AFFOG.

Just in aaaw

Heya, Justin! I'm no master, just a rookie with some good guidance! ;o) I'm glad to share the enthusiasm and excitement with you brother, I'm in love with this set up! Thank you for stopping back by!

:d5:

:Sharing One:

Stunning :niceshot::niceshot::niceshot::niceshot:

Day 38 and they're starting to look like they could use a dose of cal/mag as well as a bit of food. I'm going to mix up some tea for them using my super soil mix with some added cal/mag. I've never used the mix in a tea before so I'm starting out with a very light dose, 4 tablespoons to 20 gallons of water. Depending on how they look in a few days I'll up the dosage or leave it be. Fingers crossed.

BmfXKDl.jpg

IUgdpoZ.jpg

7Oct2c5.jpg

UbCw8fT.jpg

421uDPG.jpg

LqzkGyV.jpg

FAxdlaz.jpg

9PLwlWK.jpg

mGHhSiE.jpg

9RXSFAX.jpg

hsyUGrZ.jpg

5jsxnn7.jpg

AazYUWE.jpg

aSkTlwt.jpg

Vz2sFPo.jpg

YvDhjO4.jpg

n6IaMcF.jpg

Howdy brother!

Another visit to your thread and another big smile on my face.

I just love the second picture in this latest update...just fucking awesome...

With all the buds you gonna get from this grow I think you better watch this movie......

how_to_make_money_1.jpg

Take care buddie.

Justin Beaver

It's all about the fourth photo for me. As you can understand the size of the plants. Immense grow just Immense!

Back