Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Hey Mitch,

So far they've been given one 1/4 strength dose of General Organics alongside a beneficial microbe tea.

In this brew there are about 6 handfuls of Ancient Forest Humus, 2 handfuls of earthworm castings, 3 tablespoons of liquid kelp, 3 tablespoons of hi-brix molasses, and 3 tablespoons of General Organics Cal/Mag. It's not so much a nutrient solution as it is a turbocharger, making everything in the soil more readily available as I understand it.

I've been cautious not to take too many from any single plant at one time and figured a 2-3 day rest period between cuts should help keep them from going into shock.

I'll get to trimming those little lower bud sites and soil level first leaves soon. Thanks!

I'm not going to continue using General Organics after reading on the packaging that it is not for use in certified organic crops in the state of California. I'll be looking into Biobizz and Earth Juice for future use, assuming they're allowed for use in edible crops.

what he said1.jpg if only everyone had that calm integrity and standards........

I'm not sure if Roots organic is, but I absolutely love them. I bought the player pack that basically comes with everything they offer for only 50$ with free shipping. I've been using that pack for nearly a year. I'm just now needing another bottle of bloom. I'd recommend trying it

Killer job gbd! You got it growin' on! :d5: I'm late as always... but subbed up now! :Sharing One: Amazing job my friend!

Killer job gbd! You got it growin' on! :d5: I'm late as always... but subbed up now! :Sharing One: Amazing job my friend!

Thanks, brother Rebel! I'm glad you stumbled my way, this thread is always open! You're right on time for the budding so you haven't missed too, too much. Cheers!

:Sharing One:

Wasnt meaning to give you a hard time bro, just kidding! I really wouldnt wanna live in that state tho... :p

Back