Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

i am very new at this but when I am looking at these pictures I just can't stop saying f**king amazing....special

Thank you, pal!

Nice trich shots, geebs!

Cheers, Trap! They will get even better once my new camera kit arrives! I'm hoping to get on Ronin's level of trich shots!

Just read through the entire journal, don't know how I missed it. Very nice nice and clean setup, and the buds, well they speak for themselves :grat:. I know you were aiming for 14g average per plant upon start, any prediction on actual yield?

I don't have any guesstimates and I stopped weighing all the wet buds. I'm just going to wait until everything is dry and get a number then. I will say that I am extremely surprised by the amount of secondary nuggetry on these ladies and I look forward to running this setup again soon.

"AFN smoke out"

:grat::jaw::drool: Can't really find anything to say all I can do is sit here and stare at it with a tear in my eye. Just the sight of all that just make me happy but I cry cuz I should be in there that has to be what heaven looks like. Wow! What about the smells!?

"Hands covered in Sour Crack essence" ....That just sounds so amazing!!!!!!

Top Notch gbd!!!!!

They are the most beautifull plants i have ever seen man. well done one this Gbd you have got skillz man.

:grat::jaw::drool: Can't really find anything to say all I can do is sit here and stare at it with a tear in my eye. Just the sight of all that just make me happy but I cry cuz I should be in there that has to be what heaven looks like. Wow! What about the smells!?

"Hands covered in Sour Crack essence" ....That just sounds so amazing!!!!!!

Top Notch gbd!!!!!

Haha, thank you Lee! There are two predominant smell profiles- sweet grapes and blueberries make up the first, and the other is a bitter/sour and sweet funk that absolutely slays me every time I smell it. I never thought I would like anything more than a grape flavored/scented strain, but this sour is just something else. Top shelf, indeed!

They are the most beautifull plants i have ever seen man. well done one this Gbd you have got skillz man.

:bow: Thanks, Grim... That might actually be too big of a compliment! I know how amazing your plants are so that statement holds even more credibility. Cheers, friend!

A musical interlude before a few pictures of recently chopped plants. "Does your momma know about me?" written by Tommy Chong about his love for a black woman, and the fear associated with not being accepted by her friends and family. I have no idea why I was in the mood for this song, but enjoy it as you may.

[video=youtube;zT_SnwdPZfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT_SnwdPZfA[/video]

A plant that surprised me with so much side bud. I chopped her main cola four days ago.

AaQYDNP.jpg

XmtJfcl.jpg

And a super sour stinker.

BXjEFYE.jpg

Y2YM6Ds.jpg

Time to get sticky again. Cheers all!

"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Wow bro picture perfect sog.. i gotta pimp slap u :slap: :d5: :Sharing One:

Ive been noticing that plants directly underneath the led get deficiencies.. noticed it on my last girl, the half under the light had it the other side normal. :dunno:

Great harvest G hell of a show, just did the quick run down its such a sweet setup! Gonna have to go back and read the good sutff. How's the sour crack smoking so far? Im about to be popping one in a month or so.. cant wait looks like some bombay - dat fiya. Love me some redheads..

:drool:
6Jvsygh.jpg

Wondrous Beautiful Show.

gbd did you get a final weight?

Thanks for all the love! So far the Sour phenos taste like some sort of delicious cat piss, while the fruity sweet phenos taste like berries and grapes with sour notes.

I still have about 50% to chop and dry. Weighing everything wet was becoming tedious with the number of plants and small space to work in, so I will wait until everything is dry before measuring.

I will be heading back to the trimmery this evening for round 3 with the Sour Crack jungle. I was telling mitch that for every branch I chop off, two seem to take its place. I've had worse problems.

:Sharing One:

Lol delicious cat piss!?! Yea I can confirm that. I kinda picked up like an armpit laced with a skunks ass, but in a good way.... If that's possible. So far out of the 10 strains I crammed in my SOG the sour crack is my favorite smoke/taste/high. Its so delicious! Can't wait for the final weight of your jungle!

Back