Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

That looks like a plan that came together. Very cool.

So far so good, Marga! Thanks! Now it's getting to the point where I'll have to decide whether to trim the lowest branches or trim some of the fans to allow light to the lowers. Or I could just keep tucking, but some of the ladies are rather tricky, working there tucked leaves free during lights out.

Or you could take the smallest half out and fill another tent, then you would have 2x sog's going!!!

Maybe a future idea could be to set up a scrog net/screen to train them through, once filled, anything under the screen could be removed.
This would be good I think where the movement of plants, eg in a dripper system/hydro is more limited.

Cheers, looking forward to the next update!

My friend.... this is just AWESOME, using the original version, the meaning of the word awesome

[video=youtube;0rYT0YvQ3hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYT0YvQ3hs[/video]

Love

Justin

My friend.... this is just AWESOME, using the original version, the meaning of the word awesome

[video=youtube;0rYT0YvQ3hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYT0YvQ3hs[/video]

Love

Justin

Thanks, pal!

:pighug:

Day 25

kCYccuK.jpg

MmIziRI.jpg

Kf6RDjz.jpg

0ND7dJE.jpg

QMkI4Mc.jpg

TYNVrUq.jpg

9suDF74.jpg

kgyNeYP.jpg

AYm8o00.jpg

W4iBGLQ.jpg

d9nOXZl.jpg

nnGJ5ZE.jpg

KkePHQS.jpg

Holy moley! I can't believe I missed this pic update..

Filled in really nicely!

It might take abit of diving into the jungle, but Anything that's not looking like a decent secondary budsite or if there's some straggling branches not far out from the stem I'd consider snipping them off.

Also If there's some major sized fan's you can't tuck that are shading the internals of the plant I'd consider removing those too, no more than a couple per plant.

I removed at least 4 on some of ours, but as I don't know the outcome yet I don't want to offer that as solid advise.

They're growing really nicely dude, healthy and pretty evenly, so maybe just let them do their thing for another week until you're approaching max size.

Cheers and keep it up!

Holy moley! I can't believe I missed this pic update..

Filled in really nicely!

It might take abit of diving into the jungle, but Anything that's not looking like a decent secondary budsite or if there's some straggling branches not far out from the stem I'd consider snipping them off.

Also If there's some major sized fan's you can't tuck that are shading the internals of the plant I'd consider removing those too, no more than a couple per plant.

I removed at least 4 on some of ours, but as I don't know the outcome yet I don't want to offer that as solid advise.

They're growing really nicely dude, healthy and pretty evenly, so maybe just let them do their thing for another week until you're approaching max size.

Cheers and keep it up!
Lol, Slacker. Probably on top of a mountain somewhere. That's one big beautiful pile of green.

1260, taking bets as we speak!!! If I can't grow like that at least I can make some money off if it, lol. A4's booking services at your service. Over/Under, on the number pays 4 to 1. Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, place your bets!

Looking wonderful gbd, I can't wait for the next few weeks. This is going to get sick! The only thing that comes to mind right now is you may want to start thinking about humidity. It is probably going to be very moist and that canopy is going to hold humidity like the amazon rain forest. You may want to start thinking of some way of keeping air circulating "under" the canopy as much as over it. Just my thoughts on the project, hopefully it helps in some small way.

Back