Looking good as always brother
:pass:

Thanks bro. got it locked now !

Lovely. Yeah cookies is resin heaven a bit to heavy in the Indica stone for me. But the best strain I have tried for Rosin. Laters

Cheers mate, never had cookies before so quiet interested in what the outcome will be. Will nick the straightener of the missus for some rosin for sure.

Last edited:
Weekly update
Full house.

WW XXL Day72 _ GSC Day53 _ SSA Day27

rggH4bc.jpg

OdlhHcn.jpg

WW XXL Day72

Started the water + molasses today. This girl has gotten super heavy and the branches were bending down when I took these snaps so pulled the strings out and strapped her a bit for her final week.

aFBymWk.jpg

MjJnFtF.jpg

Qo9jKhr.jpg

aPCu7Ft.jpg

r93t3cH.jpg

Crazy smell this one.

GSC Day 53

The frost continues and the buds are pushing now. Clipped a few bottom shoots today and will defoliate slowly a bit more daily.
Green sensation has been introduced a couple days ago at a rate of 0.5ml/1L

06l6Dwv.jpg

pu3AvF5.jpg

oJfrbIJ.jpg

JDmRf4e.jpg

6e6TYLR.jpg

SSA Day 27
Stretching on now, all this with limited light as she is was shadowed by the GSC. Moved her around and should now be pulling more bud sites. The smell is already amazing, very fruity!

4oSvrY8.jpg

WapgVAx.jpg

The next lady is a Dutch Passion Night Queen she will be grown under the new Grownorthern LED as I will be one of the lucky testers of the Telos 0008 :)
wtABoZN.jpg

I will pot her up today in her 15L airpot and will create a new thread when I receive the light.

Peace.

Looking great brother, cant wait to see the telos in action- looks like an awesome piece of kit. Was perving at it on grownorthern and @TaNgs IG
Yeah bro can't wait to have it in hand to be honest, now that I got my setup well dialed in I want to see what I can do with the latest LED tech.

Yeah bro can't wait to have it in hand to be honest, now that I got my setup well dialed in I want to see what I can do with the latest LED tech.

Looking forward to it bro. Wait for a leap in health. The GN diffusion is the business.Im excited for the new spectrum should make taking photos a lot better.growing photos to!

Looking forward to it bro. Wait for a leap in health. The GN diffusion is the business.Im excited for the new spectrum should make taking photos a lot better.growing photos to!

Having a single light will probably change my ways for the better. The diffusion is really key for sure and the new burple spectrum seems very bright. Its the waiting game now.

Weekly update.

WhiteWidow XXL Day 80 - GirlScoutCookie Day 61 - Sweet Special Auto Day 35 - Auto Night Queen Day 6

Dinafem - WhiteWidow XXL Day 80
This girl got the chop yesterday on day 80 after a 9 days water only regimen. The buds got very heavy and when I took her out she completely collapsed on her self. Amazing fresh smell coming out of the bathroom. She could of gone another few maybe day but really needed the space for the new comer.
l38TPno.jpg

Gave her some support to get a better idea.
U7BCz1l.jpg

NcsGVKr.jpg

csYabe4.jpg

rcQgAnX.jpg

NM6ZnIL.jpg

neqr8lN.jpg

Buds were dense and covered in trichomes with calyxes surrounded by little leaves so it was a real painful trim but oh so worth it.
Should clear about 4.5 zips and another 1/2 zip of popcorn for rosin pressing.

GirlScoutCookie Day 61 - Sweet Special Auto Day 35

The GSC has finally been moved under her own light necessary with her wide span, beautiful structure on this frosty one.

The Sweet Special is already mad fragrant, a deep citrus grapefruity type smell. The stretch has now slowed down and she was introduced to bloom nutes a few days ago.

WHk6zov.jpg

eoB2q25.jpg

87cSlEH.jpg

GSC
H63A2gK.jpg

FxPIDOW.jpg

j3Q99Hc.jpg

U4J1R1g.jpg

CRRJfp3.jpg

X7SOOCV.jpg

SSA
xXPwcr8.jpg

Night Queen Auto Day1 - 6
One of the most vigorous auto variety I have ever grown. Same has with the first time I grew this girl which had ambered up by day 58.

Um9m7Ve.jpg

Sle3Fwn.jpg

:peace:

So the wait is over (for me anyway) I received the new the test GN TELOS but didnt get to have a proper gander until today.
And wow it is beautiful !

I will put up a new thread in the GN section tomorrow, with some comparative pics with the MS006 and the Telos side by side.
Both MS006 have now been taken out and the Telos is now shinning by herself on top of the ladies.

I have set her at the highest position I can achieve in my setup and will gradually bring her down to optimum distance to be gentle with the switch for the ladies although I think they will do just fine.
Dan from GN has mentioned that the light is set to a 240W draw and a 60cm distance to cover about a 1m square. My setup is around 80 cm square so plenty of light really.

Before pic
A7v5hQ5.jpg

Now pic
S9Fxblj.jpg

No more color balancing :cool1: may be just a tad but not for now.

FFpJ9zp.jpg

Now for the ladies.
GirlScoutCookie Day 68 - Sweet Special Auto Day 43 - Auto Night Queen Day 13

aC2NTsL.jpg

GSC Day68
Will switch to water only very soon, I hope these buds fatten up a bit for me.

95ZgiSY.jpg

AoEr7WW.jpg

Double headed cookie

9UmimQZ.jpg

SSA Day48
Healthy lady on a light feed she seems to enjoy it. Smell is really coming now. I need to get some more of these beans.

vRN7uAG.jpg

Ht5Thta.jpg

hkDqcYw.jpg

NQ Day13
She will get her first feed tomorrow. Cant wait to see how this girl will do under the Telos.:baby:

6vOXpI6.jpg

CdafDO8.jpg

A big thanks to the GN team for this opportunity.

Back