I remember a few years ago when I was trimming an OG Kush I answered the door to the pork chop patrol, was expecting a friend else I would have never opened the door, I even had sugar trim stuck to my T shirt lol. All the old bill wanted was to tell me a neighbour had her tyres let down and if I saw anything. It was enough for me to kill all the plants I had going and dismantle my grow rooms lol luckily he didn't take it further as I have no doubt he would have smelled the weed.
Wow bro, I would have been freaked out as well damn. Note to self ask who is at the door before opening...
Got me all paranoid and shit, better now that I know it was the feckers upstairs. back in full swing!

Bit of an update.

Dinafem _ WhiteWidow XXL Day38
Fast Buds _ Girl Scout Cookie Day19
h9eiMpk.jpg

UCkR8v7.jpg

nqXE1Cp.jpg

The WW had some calmag issues at this point under control now I reckon.

So back in full perpetual now with 3 girls on rotation under my 2 MS0006

Dinafem _ WhiteWidow XXL Day44
Fast Buds _ Girl Scout Cookie Day25
Sweet Seeds _ Sweet Special Auto Day0
cfjKWD4.jpg

Potqz3K.jpg

HqZLyUx.jpg

SIdF6O2.jpg

Can't wait to have some Sweet Special Auto in my jars.

Whats the sweet special auto like mate?
I was gifted a pack but cant find any info about it- sweet seeds must have discontinued it

Sweet Special is one of my favorite and as you mentioned it has been discontinued by Sweet Seeds.
Lineage is Grapefruit X Hog X Cream Caramel Auto. Genetics made in heaven, I grew it twice and both times got some very sticky candy like smelling/tasting buds... A few seed bank still have some for sell and SS probably still have a few packs sleeping in the vault. Would love to see what you could do with it on your setup bro!

Full continuous at the moment.

Been away for a few day around the bank holiday and got my old self watering out, just water for a few days, it worked but I have to prepare better next trip.. the GSC day33 seem to have loved it, while the WW day52 got a bit shocked. Sweet Special auto is hitting the 1 week mark and wasn't watered for a few days.

WW
vfNQdVp.jpg

GSC Leaves tucking galore on this girl and she has grown a flat top.
3grib7V.jpg

cuhC2fE.jpg

8SgQARW.jpg

SSA Day 7

lhssXvn.jpg

Weekly update.

At the back Dinafem White Widow XXL Day 59 to the right Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookie Day40 and the to the left Sweet Seeds Sweet Special Auto Day14
43JCDIi.jpg

WW XXL + GSC
oOfPlrm.jpg

WW XXL Day59
8GvpoVz.jpg

eMx0jPk.jpg

3aNslCB.jpg

Packing up the goods a the few bud site she has, might end up with a decent harvest. Smell is proper WW.

GSC Day40
prIW8Fw.jpg

E9HQhFA.jpg

USqOQRk.jpg

All good with this girl healthy green and a lot of leaves, the side branches are keeping up with the main cola, thanks to leaves tucking, might bloom shock her in the next few days to get the bloom going.

SSA Day14
N2oBSkL.jpg

29xYCH3.jpg

Squat lady so far, I don't know her being a big strain, mostly a tasty one ;)

I opened an instagram so please come have a look at @sour.buds

Peace.

Weekly update on the cab.

WW XXL Day66 _ GSC Day47 _ SSA Day21

aPRUa83.jpg

White Widow XXL Day 66
Packing up the weight now I am looking at a day 75-80 chop, the Green Sensation was stopped last feeding and the bio grow was reduced slowly for about 2 weeks, maybe a bit too early..
moKrxmc.jpg

QnJTc1q.jpg

YJSAPmt.jpg

N97LcQb.jpg

Girl Scout Cookie Day 47
This girl is pulling a lot of frost already, despite a noticeable nute burn she is going along nicely a bit behind considering she should finish around day 60, I cant see it happening. We should see. Next week I will give her a trim and get these colas a bit more light, when she is in full flower.
rTD9keL.jpg

tytHFlc.jpg

qfJSBcx.jpg

Grptwqj.jpg

Sweet Special Auto Day21
Showing her lady parts today and kicking into stretch. Light feeding this girl and she seems very happy. She will be introduce to bloom nutes in about 10 days.
Nv6NgrT.jpg

Q3KG7m1.jpg

h41lKEl.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday AFN.

Peace

Back