Looking good brother, that au is huge now they never disapoint.
C+ looks like a decent producer too
Have a good sunday mate
:pass:
Thanks Sang bro, yeah I dont think I have seen a "small" ultimate tbh. The C+is very dense, nugs are chunky as! I am onto big girls atm and I got a Dinafem White Widow XXL poppin in the next few days!
Have a peaceful one bro!

Critical + Auto _ AutoUltimate Day60/59

The C+ day 60 today this girl will enter flush mode/water molasses in the next week or so for 10 days looking at a day 74ish chop day! The AU is putting the work on the buds now, and I know she is a quick bloomer, so probably 10 days behind.
Should get a decent haul between the 2 of them.

ohMqDIf.jpg

gUIa5tU.jpg

C+ Day60

xBNMIK7.jpg

CbfgYcU.jpg

DClnqfI.jpg

AU Day59

RfLVMDa.jpg

WqOgjex.jpg

eLDG8PZ.jpg

Prepped the next pot which will host a Dinafem WW XXL. Looking forward to have the continuous grow rolling again.

3KYLv0i.jpg

Double update going, couldn't upload anything last week.
Critical+ and Auto Ultimate
Day 65-66

nshKKc3.jpg

C+
NLhqOjD.jpg

HK432EU.jpg

eRxcGyN.jpg

8DEqLUT.jpg

AU
ai0lZah.jpg

XB1mHSw.jpg

Day 72-73
ZRwpqbb.jpg

XNQwdEq.jpg

C+
D6Sk6jn.jpg

J0IS0aZ.jpg

CGxP58J.jpg

nkvr8Pl.jpg

AU
iO4sOXx.jpg

BUubCi2.jpg

KhgEOfG.jpg

O9FmYPN.jpg

C+ head came down today, will leave the bottom tier to mature another 4-5 days.

Not sure where I will take the AU. might start flush this week , I know she will bulks up in her last 2 weeks.

WW XXL day 9 not much space for this girl but it will change shortly
kXqMimz.jpg

aop2zGD.jpg

Will be adding a Fastbuds GSC asap

Peace

C+ looks great but au is a monster! Beautiful symetrical shape. And she has a fair bit of fattening up still to go. New pb surely. Top class growing brother
:pass:
Thanks Sang much appreciated bro, I am quiet please with both of them, and they both came really close to the same weight. New pb guaranteed.. Happy B.

Great work! Let that AU fatten up if you can she's a beaut,
Thanks Bunny. Left to do her thing for a bit she did fatten up nicely.

Morning/Evening AFN,

Haven't been able to come and update lately because of what I considered at the time a big security scare. I am not gonna enter in the details but it was enough for me to move the tent in another part of my habitation delete all online history as deep as I could and all photos I had stored on my computer, and expect a knock on the door at any point. But security is security and a round of blues asking question about a plant smell in my block was enough for me to be worried in the first place also my house is quiet smell proof. Ended that nothing happened but some nosy neighbor snitching on each other on another floor. Scared shitless but all good now.

So back to the interesting bit.
I took down the head of the C+ on day 74 so a day after my last update. Limited photos unfortunately.
CGxP58J.jpg

The top bud came in ate 80grs wet.
The rest was taken down a week later on day 82.
xaqF5pA.jpg

Total came in at 453grs wet and ended up 132grs of A grade bud.

Took the AU down yesterday day 96. After 14 days on water only.
4o9hkPp.jpg

vg6vU0Q.jpg

ckOUimk.jpg

tbdmzjh.jpg

m8PLsQc.jpg

oweBhlk.jpg

Crazy what 180W of @GrowNorthern LED, great genetics, and organic nutrients can do!
Scored 560grs wet of this girl after a long and painful trimming process and not counting loads of Popcorn buds.
I am expecting 160g ish which will be my new personal best for a single auto! (0.88grs/watt)

Will do an update on the new girls when I get some pictures White Widow XXL day 34 today and a Fast Buds GSC on day 15. And will pop a bean in some water tonight. Not sure yet but might go back to an old favourite and defunct strain that is the Sweet Special Auto .

Peace

I remember a few years ago when I was trimming an OG Kush I answered the door to the pork chop patrol, was expecting a friend else I would have never opened the door, I even had sugar trim stuck to my T shirt lol. All the old bill wanted was to tell me a neighbour had her tyres let down and if I saw anything. It was enough for me to kill all the plants I had going and dismantle my grow rooms lol luckily he didn't take it further as I have no doubt he would have smelled the weed.

Back