Nice haul on the night queen dude, devil creme is meant to have a great taste. So many strains its hard to try them all- but your getting through them nicely
:slap:

Thanks for the slapper mate, it is hard but it's all about finding your favorites I think the search will be long.. and tasty !

Looking dank in here!:slap:
Thanks scally mate!

Great job on the Queen bro she looks super frosty.
She was a looker, a heavy dense one thanks bro!

@FastBuds _ Pineapple Express Day71 scissor meeting!

Been sitting on these pics for a bit as my internet provider decided it would be a good idea to do some work in my area and cut everyone off.

So about 10 days ago the Pineapple met with her destiny.

JXz0bKB.jpg

ItazSZD.jpg

KhIHSEY.jpg

8LtaNMi.jpg

kBbh4vB.jpg

The main cola was mega!!

426gr wet now curing I will get a final weight but expect to have 3 zip +.

Now for the cab. Pics from last week will snap some tomorrow.

DP Blueberry Day53 (Day 59 today)
hQAq11z.jpg

y3hmwM4.jpg

e5DzVCi.jpg

an70D3Y.jpg

Cream Devil Day7 (Day 13 today)
This little one is having a rough start but I do love runts, always have an amazing taste and the cream is already supposed to be a taste-bud delight!

fm6GtR7.jpg

After taking out the Pineapple, I went into the Sour.b seed bank and also I am sitting on beans I haven't grown yet I decided to go with an old favorite Dutch Passion White Widow.
Day3 today will up some pics tomorrow.

DP AutoBlueberry Day62
SweetSeeds Cream Devil Day16
DP AutoWhiteWidow Day7

Blueberry Day 62 has been putting in the weight the cola are getting heavy. Probably start a flush in the next few days.

U9hTCDS.jpg

J7F2GLI.jpg

5I23NML.jpg

Cream Devil Day16
Still light in color and quiet small but the stem is getting thick and sturdier.
or0tW3o.jpg

White Widow Day7
Not much yet as of yet.
ker2S0G.jpg

Cheers db, 4 years nearly,confident I have more to get out of them, touch wood !

Mines 3 years old and it's still so powerful it makes seedlings grow sideways (stems flat to the medium) if it's too close (lower than 65cm)

Great lights.

Also I'm considering putting my soldering iron to use and swapping out the epistar LEDs for Phillips Rebels.

Just struggling to find info as to wether this is possible with the same drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely job bro that BlueBerry is a beast.
Thank bro, probably my biggest auto so far.. She smells lovely too.

Mines 3 years old and it's still so powerful it makes seedlings grow sideways (stems flat to the medium) if it's too close (lower than 65cm)

Great lights.

Also I'm considering putting my soldering iron to use and swapping out the epistar LEDs for Phillips Rebels.

Just struggling to find info as to wether this is possible with the same drivers.

Never experienced the flat stems seems great to keep the girls on check! Drop an email to Dan @GrowNorthern he surely will be able to give you a definite answer.

Quick update.

Blueberry Day 74 today, planning to take her for her last dance tomorrow.

Hn4mzxT.jpg

gw5iREY.jpg

qc8S1rh.jpg

The Devil Cream although still showing lightness in color has gone through a nice stretch phase, weird structure but already very nice smell. The White widow is going through her teenage time still to show me her lady parts.
DC Day21

CE2ZidE.jpg

WW Day11

26I1UaF.jpg

DC Day 28 and WW Day19

09LxqKa.jpg

I will start taking the girls out again since the Blueberry is coming down eminently.

Peace AFN

Back