Weekly pictures of the ladies.

PineappleExpress - Auto Night Queen day 60 - Auto Bluberry day 39
I had to shuffle the tent to let the blueberry do her thing under her own light at the back.

CAEMNmV.jpg

Auto Night Queen Day 60 has been on water only for 6 days already and will come down at the day 10 mark. Buds are heavy and trichs are mostly cloudy with a few amber here and there.
Can't wait for the Scissor hash of this girl to be honest, trim looks like a easy one.
Jk27nvW.jpg

LVhYHTj.jpg

Side Cola

ULOMQMD.jpg

Main Cola

Pineapple Express Day 60
Still a lot of life in this girl another couple of weeks I reckon. On bloom only now, will switch to water only when it's time.
UpvFBJL.jpg

DQidZ9Z.jpg

BvyRRcH.jpg

Auto Blueberry Day39
So I think I managed to keep this girl in shape and not let her outdo my tent, however I think the rest of her grow she will be staying in for photos.
elyWuDQ.jpg

8pA55JX.jpg

Will be planting the next lady sometime this week for her first pic in the weekend.

Have goodun AFN

Auto night queen seems to always be small to medium size strain but every smoke report ive heard is that its a real dank smoke- hope you enjoy it too dude

Auto night queen seems to always be small to medium size strain but every smoke report ive heard is that its a real dank smoke- hope you enjoy it too dude
Dank seems to be the word bro, during the chop I had to burn heavy kalachakra encens at the windows to cover the smell.

Nice work as per usual. I have my eye on the Sati leaning Blue she's going to be a beaut. Laters
You got the eye for beautiful sati doms mate I think she will be !

:vibe:

Dutch Passion _ Auto Night Queen
Chopped on day 64 after 8 days of water only.

XaBjEK5.jpg

gpgVuut.jpg

XCEwHN7.jpg

ZPPP6yE.jpg

N2LJCXf.jpg

QFb0dzb.jpg

14coBRm.jpg

Amazing smell from this girl, buds were super super dense and heavy, chopped them to smaller nugs to escape eventual mold.
Came in at a surprising 397grs wet so I am expecting about a 1/4+ dry.
Got a nice lil piece of hash which tasted spicy and gave me a good muscle relaxation.

Can't wet until she cures nicely.

Update on the cab

Fast Buds _ Pineapple Express Day 67
Dutch Passion _ Auto Blueberry Day 46
Sweet Seeds _ Devil Cream Auto Day 0

Been lazy and didn't take the girls out, but the Pineapple will be meeting the scissor this week and shall get a full shoot when taking down.
Devil Cream pulled her helmet out over night and tomorrow will be day 1
The Blueberry is loosing leaves from the bottom going full yellow quickly, something I tried to address will see if it progress or slows. Full flower now this girl should grow some decent colas.

j2eyd3Y.jpg

FysoqaK.jpg

yaoijzA.jpg

BAleXdj.jpg

b9P2Cvb.jpg

Nice haul on the night queen dude, devil creme is meant to have a great taste. So many strains its hard to try them all- but your getting through them nicely
:slap:

Back