Great update bro they look lovely and healthy.
Thanks TaNg bro!

CannaCulture, What did you win dude? Well done on that by the way. Your new ladies look fantastic.
Thanks Grim ! I meant growing by cannaculture mate, it's here on AFN in the SweetSeeds section I came 2nd in the Best pic of July, prize was 2 packs of 7 from their catalogue. Sweet indeed!

Shiny looking plants dude!
Thanks mate!

I need to swing by you all's journal I ve been slacking..

Weekly update, been slacking on that too..

W5EACYQ.jpg

It's nearly full house so the Devil Cream will have to wait until one of the girls gets the chop or at least near it!

Now for the ladies. PineappleExpress and NightQueen are now 39 days from seed and in full bloom, a bit of a Cal/Mag def so upped a bit this week.

FastBuds-PineappleExpress Day 39

u9EN25m.jpg

eHwuF2P.jpg

Re6BOqZ.jpg

DutchPAssion- AutoNightQueen Day 39

oVmUTCq.jpg

frpJSdo.jpg

DutchPassion- Blueberry Day 18

IX8f2XQ.jpg

Back full swing! Lots of catch up to do on AFN.

:pass:

Looking good. That frost on Night queen! [emoji7]
Cheers mate, it quiet mouth-watering indeed.
Looking tasty as always mate. Is there much smell from the pineapple express- is it as good as the stuff from the film
:crying:
Thanks Sang mate. It's a quiet nice smell not sure if it pineapple tbh but fruity for sure hard to tell the night Queen is a stinker... Will be watching the movie again see and compare.. Haha

Weekly update.

PineappleExpress (frontleft) and AutoNightQueen (backright) Day46
AutoBlueberry day 25

ZcI4uSa.jpg

Pineapple Express Day46
This girl is so dense, I have to monitor the RH daily as I am scared it molds up, the fan being near by and on full swing should prevent but still, the change in weather here makes one experience big jumps in the tent environment.
HM0WBQG.jpg

0o3uBia.jpg

tIbiGuh.jpg

The smell has really started to come now with scent of tropical fruit, very sweet.

Auto Night Queen Day46
Very dark leaves on this girl and she is packing up some very nice pompoms, no baseball bat more like baseballs.
Pistils are still full white so there is more to come...
orp9hm3.jpg

TlJJt6h.jpg

AutoBlueberry Day25
This girl showed her lady parts on day19, so will bring in the bloom in 4 days. Very happy with the way this girl has stretched so far, I was scared the top would shoot off it hasn't ..for now. She is sharing one of the MS0006 with the pineapple, while the queen is under her own MS0006.
h7TCyQV.jpg

Happy plants, happy B.

Back