Looking top grade as always dude. Get those devil creme pics into the december sweet seeds photo comp- you might win yourself some free sweets!

Quick update.

Blueberry Day 74 today, planning to take her for her last dance tomorrow.

Hn4mzxT.jpg

gw5iREY.jpg

qc8S1rh.jpg

The Devil Cream although still showing lightness in color has gone through a nice stretch phase, weird structure but already very nice smell. The White widow is going through her teenage time still to show me her lady parts.
DC Day21

CE2ZidE.jpg

WW Day11

26I1UaF.jpg

DC Day 28 and WW Day19

09LxqKa.jpg

I will start taking the girls out again since the Blueberry is coming down eminently.

Peace AFN

Lush stuff, totally love the lights. Instantly reminds me to old skool sci-fi movies..

Looking top grade as always dude. Get those devil creme pics into the december sweet seeds photo comp- you might win yourself some free sweets!
Thanks bro, I will try and get around it tonite if it's not to late. Same with WW pics just only got back from the Xmas family reunion.

Lush stuff, totally love the lights. Instantly reminds me to old skool sci-fi movies..
Thanks man, haha true LED give a great sci fi look! GN are the ones tho! I will check your journal in a bit! pz

Happy New Year Y'all!!!

Bit of 2016 update that I better get in there.

WW day 62 Chop flicks from a just before Xmas. This girl was cut a week ahead of the recommended 10 weeks due to yearly Xmas gathering, deep clean of my room etc..

TSbnFPz.jpg

xA0iBTo.jpg

eneKfoc.jpg

Qa3CePB.jpg

QMdH0q9.jpg

KYTCJr9.jpg

mOdDM1m.jpg

a4s4ZKn.jpg

Cleared about 3oz of dense stinky buds, now in jars with Boveda 62. Can't wait for this one to be ready.

Cleaned everything from the pots to the tents going through all my nutes bottles ready to kick some asses in 2017.

fg2RCaw.jpg

A Dinafem Critical+ and a DP AutoUltimate should be germing in the next few days and will be the first for this year.

Peace.

Great blog!
May I know if whilte slim machine is dehumidier or heater? As well brand-model and its characteristics? Seems very useful device!

Great blog!
May I know if whilte slim machine is dehumidier or heater? As well brand-model and its characteristics? Seems very useful device!

CheersVlada, It's neither just a tower fan mate, very useful as it gives you a full air flow top to bottom!
Glad you like the pics!

Posted by mistake! Peace/QUOTE]
Classic move bro classic moves haha stoned! you meant

2017 crop here we go.

Missus asked to recover her freezer so ran the year worth of trim to bubble ash.

Only separated the red ladies from the rest just to see... (Red Poison and Cream Devil from Sweet Seeds)

Y1f5uVl.jpg

YVPscfx.jpg

Red juice!

I then ran the rest in a single batch did three runs with 2 bags.. results 1g out of the red'uns and 6 g out of the rest of them!
Sticky wouldnt make the cut!
bOa84D1.jpg

pxq9ecj.jpg

5yxYypV.jpg

Red one to the right.

Been busy this fisrt part of the year, contacted Gn about the 2 modules being out, and they sent me the latest MS0006 spectrum replacement made free of charge. Kudos to these guys!!
These were moved and installed in the middle as I noticed the diff spectrum, having them in a middle seemed to be the best idea to get the best mix!

3kelGlC.jpg

rqGSs6T.jpg

Now for the youngones!

Dinafem Critical+ Auto and Dp AutoUltimate, the C+being one day older! I will stick to a single date for both taking the youngest one!

C+ and AU Day 3
YplgZI7.jpg

C+ _ AU Day 9

fjQm1r5.jpg

C+
SJsWRYX.jpg

AU
j2lr241.jpg

Now on day 11, update over the weekend.

Peace

Back