No I agree I have a purple bub just hoping the megaCrop growth isn't deceiving me. But she has gone another 2" today and my lsd25 has went 5" in 25 hours. I found rudellis at DC seed exchange to work with while back and since auto regs are hard to come by least the genetics im after and found new guys bank and bam he had several already in all stages of f1 to bx of several in regs so that knock some time off and im chasing the heart of my fem deaigns at the moment but a purple is what im after with orange or lemon aroma, I love regs u get to see way more phenos of the strain to pick from when developing I think. Back to the sour she drink a half gallon since yesterday so she got another at same feed rate 2g/gal of the megaCrop. Bud sites are settling up nice. I can see she will push 60 days but not by much, she was hat she does in 24 hrs again. Also im liking your picks of beans to work in I love gorilla it's a heavy bud producer that will be after my purple chase ends in November, then chase it, which I think I may have it in a photo of fire glue because it's gorilla#4 x og both heavy weights so im ok it both pull through to my bean. I've checked those duckflipper beans out before and a few grows those can be hosses for sure l.
Nice. Also nice to meet someone like minded lol I be was going to pm you about dcseedexchange, but I see you already have dealt with Paul. He's a cool cat. I love dealing with DC. Docs Dank has a gg#4 S1, it's out of stock at the moment though.
I like megacrop, this is my second year with it. Last year I played with it some, ran it on 2 plants and finished a couple with it. This year I'm going to put it to the test. There is the one additive I want to try, sweet candy? Can't remember the name off top. I see a lot of people using it this year, and some are really pushing it, using a lot of it. Not sure how heavy I'm going to go, just use as any other, a little bit at a time and slowly ramp the doses up.
I too love orange, citrus, smells and taste. In fact that's one I seen on new420s site that I like the master orange strain. Been debating on orange bud, agent orange etc.. think I found what I need there lol I appreciate it, quite a few I want to get from there. Dark matter and deep purple look good too those I can remember off top my head.

Nice. Also nice to meet someone like minded lol I be was going to pm you about dcseedexchange, but I see you already have dealt with Paul. He's a cool cat. I love dealing with DC. Docs Dank has a gg#4 S1, it's out of stock at the moment though.
I like megacrop, this is my second year with it. Last year I played with it some, ran it on 2 plants and finished a couple with it. This year I'm going to put it to the test. There is the one additive I want to try, sweet candy? Can't remember the name off top. I see a lot of people using it this year, and some are really pushing it, using a lot of it. Not sure how heavy I'm going to go, just use as any other, a little bit at a time and slowly ramp the doses up.
I too love orange, citrus, smells and taste. In fact that's one I seen on new420s site that I like the master orange strain. Been debating on orange bud, agent orange etc.. think I found what I need there lol I appreciate it, quite a few I want to get from there. Dark matter and deep purple look good too those I can remember off top my head.
The DC is a great place I like the offers and selection of them. The sweet candy is nice I like it but I max out at 1.5g/gal when I push it but stay steady at .5-1g one strain likes it at 1.5 seems to use it up others I noticed like it little less but still want it. Something about orange strains that produces heavy colas.

The DC is a great place I like the offers and selection of them. The sweet candy is nice I like it but I max out at 1.5g/gal when I push it but stay steady at .5-1g one strain likes it at 1.5 seems to use it up others I noticed like it little less but still want it. Something about orange strains that produces heavy colas.
I agree with you 100% on DC. I'll keep that In mind on the sweet candy. You tried the other booster or kelp from Green leaf?
I've yet to grow an orange strain, but it sounds appealing. Well I guess I have grown one, Kosher Tangie. I want regular tangie too. I had 2 blood orange seeds and both died I was upset about that one lol But love the citrus. The critical plus is good, big fan of anything critical also. Critical hog gets right chunky.

@johnp540 Im on the search for a short indica gorilla photo and auto if u have a lead I have few on hand from Royal Queen and Paul he hooked me up with on a order they weren't listed on his site just something he had around but TB never worked with so im going to work them in in the fall. Royal seems to have something great to work with.

@johnp540 Im on the search for a short indica gorilla photo and auto if u have a lead I have few on hand from Royal Queen and Paul he hooked me up with on a order they weren't listed on his site just something he had around but TB never worked with so im going to work them in in the fall. Royal seems to have something great to work with.
Man I meant to tell you last post. 2 Summers ago I had an amazing, or from what I knew about it, amazing male gorilla glue. Buddy of mine got some from a dispensary in Cali and when he got home he gave me what seeds he found. Wasn't really thinking much about breeding anything then. It was in a 1gal pot a little over 2ft, big fan leaves, stem rub was good, and what pods it had started had a good size to them. Wish I had him now lol
I'll definitely keep an eye out. Paul is cool, Definitely isn't shy with freebies. Royal Queen is something I never thought much of until I grew out the quick one, that was a freebie.

Man I meant to tell you last post. 2 Summers ago I had an amazing, or from what I knew about it, amazing male gorilla glue. Buddy of mine got some from a dispensary in Cali and when he got home he gave me what seeds he found. Wasn't really thinking much about breeding anything then. It was in a 1gal pot a little over 2ft, big fan leaves, stem rub was good, and what pods it had started had a good size to them. Wish I had him now lol
I'll definitely keep an eye out. Paul is cool, Definitely isn't shy with freebies. Royal Queen is something I never thought much of until I grew out the quick one, that was a freebie.
That male sounds nice, yea royal quick one does make u change ur mind about Royal Queen.

That male sounds nice, yea royal quick one does make u change ur mind about Royal Queen.
Yup never gave them second thought until I got that free one. Honestly it was the same for Dinafem. I probably never would have tried their gear, bit I got an Amnesia Kush for free from attitude and loved it. Split a bag of pro-mix with a grow bro today. He's done killed 7 plants so far lol He was ready to give up, bit I got him on track now. He got some soil from Walmart, first mistake, not all bags are infested with gnats and shit though. Then I think he was over watering, that just made things worse. Now he's got 5 plants that are thriving. He's happy he's got this far. I still get the newbie jitters every now and then, just have to stay strong lol
That gg may have been a bad ass I'll never know sadly. Lol
Another friend just made some seeds of maple leaf Indica from Sensi, and critical plus×maple leaf, along with hash passion and white widow from Seedsman, unsure of what other crosses he's made. He did just order some Colombian gold frow wos and 100 Afghani from Seedsman I think it was.

Yup never gave them second thought until I got that free one. Honestly it was the same for Dinafem. I probably never would have tried their gear, bit I got an Amnesia Kush for free from attitude and loved it. Split a bag of pro-mix with a grow bro today. He's done killed 7 plants so far lol He was ready to give up, bit I got him on track now. He got some soil from Walmart, first mistake, not all bags are infested with gnats and shit though. Then I think he was over watering, that just made things worse. Now he's got 5 plants that are thriving. He's happy he's got this far. I still get the newbie jitters every now and then, just have to stay strong lol
That gg may have been a bad ass I'll never know sadly. Lol
Another friend just made some seeds of maple leaf Indica from Sensi, and critical plus×maple leaf, along with hash passion and white widow from Seedsman, unsure of what other crosses he's made. He did just order some Colombian gold frow wos and 100 Afghani from Seedsman I think it was.
Funny you say that im actually going to help a buddy set up his first auto grow.

Funny you say that im actually going to help a buddy set up his first auto grow.
Hell ya. I'm just trying to get him Growing. He tried last year and gave up. He was going to give up this year, lol called me pissed off talking about I'm going to just give u the plants back. I've talked hi. Threw everything, sent links to various different tutorials etc.. Hands on of course is different. Now I'm a 24/7 hotline lmao but I like it. He's getting there. I'm just glad he didn't give up. That's like with the soil, I told him it's a weed it wants to survive more than you do, but you can't pinch pennies on some things. You don't have to spend a whole lot. I gave him a couple of cups of megacrop, and a few other things to help out. Long as he doesn't over water we'll be good. Told him if they need water wait 3 or 4 days lol

Hell ya. I'm just trying to get him Growing. He tried last year and gave up. He was going to give up this year, lol called me pissed off talking about I'm going to just give u the plants back. I've talked hi. Threw everything, sent links to various different tutorials etc.. Hands on of course is different. Now I'm a 24/7 hotline lmao but I like it. He's getting there. I'm just glad he didn't give up. That's like with the soil, I told him it's a weed it wants to survive more than you do, but you can't pinch pennies on some things. You don't have to spend a whole lot. I gave him a couple of cups of megacrop, and a few other things to help out. Long as he doesn't over water we'll be good. Told him if they need water wait 3 or 4 days lol
My buddy tried autos 7 yrs ago and they were junk so he refused them tip watching me this year now asked if after work we can get him set up after I've had him shopping last 3 weeks and everything is here and ready to build and germ. Going to taste a test bud of the quick one also it seems fitting for the occasion.

Back