Please do. I just looked on attitude and everything is out of stock. Pretty interesting strains. Regs too that's right up my alley.
I think I'll try the bags. Here's the ones I'm looking at getting.
Screenshot_20180526-090023.png

The 2 gal are $24.97 so I figured I would get these measure 2 gal of soil and fold down the sides lol not bad though for 50 containers.
I'm going to my local nursery today for pro-mix, going to see what goodies they have. Usually you can get free containers from there, they look at it as recycling, same with Lowe's or other big box stores, just ask. But yes definitely interested in the list, send away my friend.
Wish I had a greenhouse, that would be a dream come true, I love growing veggies. Looking into cloning trees lately, but you need new growth typically, not sure if it's too late in the spring or not. Still researching this tree thing. Lol

Please do. I just looked on attitude and everything is out of stock. Pretty interesting strains. Regs too that's right up my alley.
I think I'll try the bags. Here's the ones I'm looking at getting.
View attachment 911083
The 2 gal are $24.97 so I figured I would get these measure 2 gal of soil and fold down the sides lol not bad though for 50 containers.
I'm going to my local nursery today for pro-mix, going to see what goodies they have. Usually you can get free containers from there, they look at it as recycling, same with Lowe's or other big box stores, just ask. But yes definitely interested in the list, send away my friend.
Wish I had a greenhouse, that would be a dream come true, I love growing veggies. Looking into cloning trees lately, but you need new growth typically, not sure if it's too late in the spring or not. Still researching this tree thing. Lol
Depending on where u live u can clone the tree now just water the hole for I well before u plant in it. And that's a great deal on the bags same company I have just mine are ten in a pack, now for by the beans I recommend all but what I have grown and will be show casing here are as follows
Photos-- Fire glue, glue cookies, rouge one, Redbeard, blue mystic, any with Gorilla glue or OG and cookies in it actually,
Autos regs and fems-- headbanger, sour 60, sour 60 cbd, headbanger, GDP Blast, sour lowryder, 2 others I can't remember name of but are under the sour 60 on the site. Also u can go to the New 420guys seeds.com and order directly get fee beans etc with every order, has regs and fems--in photos and autos and is about to release several more in coming months, ships worldwide. Prices are great average from 2-6$ each, any info on one he will explain through email if it's not enough on the site for u.

Depending on where u live u can clone the tree now just water the hole for I well before u plant in it. And that's a great deal on the bags same company I have just mine are ten in a pack, now for by the beans I recommend all but what I have grown and will be show casing here are as follows
Photos-- Fire glue, glue cookies, rouge one, Redbeard, blue mystic, any with Gorilla glue or OG and cookies in it actually,
Autos regs and fems-- headbanger, sour 60, sour 60 cbd, headbanger, GDP Blast, sour lowryder, 2 others I can't remember name of but are under the sour 60 on the site. Also u can go to the New 420guys seeds.com and order directly get fee beans etc with every order, has regs and fems--in photos and autos and is about to release several more in coming months, ships worldwide. Prices are great average from 2-6$ each, any info on one he will explain through email if it's not enough on the site for u.
Damn I needed that lol not really. I have a seed problem as it is lmao I'll definitely be ordering some from there though. Found a half dozen or so that are calling me name ha ha Definitely a good deal on them bags. I'll take 50 of most anything for $20 I think. Thanks for the info

From what I read looks like you've got the purple pheno, right? Definitely want to try these.
Shes leaning towards the purple, but with the mega I don't want to rule out the green yet, but my buddy has never had anything but the purple phenos, and saw that snow Ryder is back in and few other photos I was out of so I just restocked way to much then I needed put I just started at too of the page and started adding til I couldn't anymore pretty much. Still less then I figured to spend and coming out with over 50 beans of fem and regs of autos and photos.yea my. Bean addiction is bad but never know when I could be out and can't get any. Plus be doing lots of breeding in the fall to start my strain I want this way I have plenty of traits to work with and what I already have should give me plenty of play room and taste variable to try out.

If u can get the snow Ryder and cross with the sour or lowryder u will have a nice patch for a sog at ur disposal.thats what my buddy did and its amazing smoke.

Shes leaning towards the purple, but with the mega I don't want to rule out the green yet, but my buddy has never had anything but the purple phenos, and saw that snow Ryder is back in and few other photos I was out of so I just restocked way to much then I needed put I just started at too of the page and started adding til I couldn't anymore pretty much. Still less then I figured to spend and coming out with over 50 beans of fem and regs of autos and photos.yea my. Bean addiction is bad but never know when I could be out and can't get any. Plus be doing lots of breeding in the fall to start my strain I want this way I have plenty of traits to work with and what I already have should give me plenty of play room and taste variable to try out.
Ok cool. I'm just going off the pheno description. It said there were 2 and the green one grows more like your sog variety. I thought that with your structure and branching it would be purple pheno.
Yes it seems many of us are beating down the path of making our own strains. I'm working on purple ducksfoot auto now and gorilla gold×purple ducksfoot autos.
I bought some good stock for photos. I'm moving soon though, so that's kind of put on hold for now. I've got Dj shorts blueberry, a cross his son did of bodhi's mother's milk×blueberry. Second sight from cannabezien (sp?) Always mess that up lol
Hazeman blue bubba kush, blood rose, Astro kush, daydreamer, Nevilles skunk, and a few others. Looking at chocolate chunk from t.h.seeds for an Afghani.
Also looking at sensi seeds ruderallis Indica and ruderallis skunk to use as a base for auto strains. Or at least something developed from there. It will take a few years id imagine to get things how I like, but well worth it, not to mention all the smoke in between lol that's why I like working with regs vs fem, that and I'm not particularly fond of fems, seems like you always get better genetic diversity with regs. If I'm growing cash crops fems would be cool, but I'm not lol

Ok cool. I'm just going off the pheno description. It said there were 2 and the green one grows more like your sog variety. I thought that with your structure and branching it would be purple pheno.
Yes it seems many of us are beating down the path of making our own strains. I'm working on purple ducksfoot auto now and gorilla gold×purple ducksfoot autos.
I bought some good stock for photos. I'm moving soon though, so that's kind of put on hold for now. I've got Dj shorts blueberry, a cross his son did of bodhi's mother's milk×blueberry. Second sight from cannabezien (sp?) Always mess that up lol
Hazeman blue bubba kush, blood rose, Astro kush, daydreamer, Nevilles skunk, and a few others. Looking at chocolate chunk from t.h.seeds for an Afghani.
Also looking at sensi seeds ruderallis Indica and ruderallis skunk to use as a base for auto strains. Or at least something developed from there. It will take a few years id imagine to get things how I like, but well worth it, not to mention all the smoke in between lol that's why I like working with regs vs fem, that and I'm not particularly fond of fems, seems like you always get better genetic diversity with regs. If I'm growing cash crops fems would be cool, but I'm not lol
No I agree I have a purple bub just hoping the megaCrop growth isn't deceiving me. But she has gone another 2" today and my lsd25 has went 5" in 25 hours. I found rudellis at DC seed exchange to work with while back and since auto regs are hard to come by least the genetics im after and found new guys bank and bam he had several already in all stages of f1 to bx of several in regs so that knock some time off and im chasing the heart of my fem deaigns at the moment but a purple is what im after with orange or lemon aroma, I love regs u get to see way more phenos of the strain to pick from when developing I think. Back to the sour she drink a half gallon since yesterday so she got another at same feed rate 2g/gal of the megaCrop. Bud sites are settling up nice. I can see she will push 60 days but not by much, she was hat she does in 24 hrs again. Also im liking your picks of beans to work in I love gorilla it's a heavy bud producer that will be after my purple chase ends in November, then chase it, which I think I may have it in a photo of fire glue because it's gorilla#4 x og both heavy weights so im ok it both pull through to my bean. I've checked those duckflipper beans out before and a few grows those can be hosses for sure l.

Back