Some help please (pics)

That's horrible. That would be disappointing as all hell. The sour diesel is a photo. So as long as I keep the lights the way they are I can nurse her back to health without worrying about it goin into flower
Oh okay got ya that’s good you got all the time in the world then she should bounce back then. If definitely had some sick photos before that I was like about to give up on it was so bad but they came back hard

This is the plant after another 6days it seems to be getting frosty abit and still new white hairs

Attachments

• IMG_20190525_182051.jpg
    IMG_20190525_182051.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 40
Guys I'm growing in coco with perlite do you think I should be watering more than once a day because I don't want to over do it or under do it what if I watered at 8pm/am everyday would it help growth or over do it

Water when ever your plants need it I go by the weight of my pots they feel light I water they feel heavy I wait

I agree with @Steviestash 100%. I am growing in coco and perlite as well. Using fabric pots. All you gotta do is lift the pot. You'll know if it's time to feed

I have no idea but looking good

Back again with another picture how long do you think she still has to go

Attachments

• IMG_20190530_184025.jpg
    IMG_20190530_184025.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 32
Back