Some help please (pics)

I will try and keep updated as possible I just need to make sure from now on I know where the seeds are coming from to get the best possible genetics
Yea a wee photo would be nice to see thanks dude
Where did you order seeds from last time?

@James101 alrighty buddy. As I promised earlier here a a pic of my dad looking sour diesel. It's a photo but it's just an example. I popped this at the same time as my laughing Buddah I plan of having them in scrog together. The laughing buddha looks night and day compared to the sour diesel. Same nutes. Same ph same tent same everything but the sour diesel just don't wanna act right Haha. But I want to keep her and see if I can nurse her back to health. I'm posting a pic of the Laughing Buddah for comparison

Attachments

• 20190523_191421.jpg
    20190523_191421.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190523_190937.jpg
    20190523_190937.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 36
@James101 alrighty buddy. As I promised earlier here a a pic of my dad looking sour diesel. It's a photo but it's just an example. I popped this at the same time as my laughing Buddah I plan of having them in scrog together. The laughing buddha looks night and day compared to the sour diesel. Same nutes. Same ph same tent same everything but the sour diesel just don't wanna act right Haha. But I want to keep her and see if I can nurse her back to health. I'm posting a pic of the Laughing Buddah for comparison

Yea I see what you mean and wow it looks like its gone but if you can bring it back to life that would be cool to see. Do you use organic nutes? What pot size are they
I want try a scrog at some point need to look into it abit more to see how much space and stuff you need

Did you try changing any thing up in the regimen for the sour diesel to see if that made any positive changes?

Since the ones in the pics are photos I have em in small plastic pots for now cause there are 4 autos 5 solo cups and the 2 in the pic in the tent at the moment. My other tent had 3 Girlscout cookies and 3 gorilla glue autos that were supposed to have the same light cycle but the gorilla glue seem to be photos so that screwed up my plan and tent space and the weather here has been shit so I havnt been able to any of em outside. Anyways. For autos I personally use 3 us gallon fabric pots . And forn2 photos in my 2x4 tent I have 7 gallon pots. Nutrients for this run I am using Green Plantet nutrients and I am using their 4 part kit. I'll post a pic of it. Has your veg A & B your bloom A & B as well as some funky additives. Comes with a grow chart. In veg i use 1/2 the recommended amounts in the chard and I use 3/4 the amount in bloom. Get yourself a TDS meter. Let's you know your ppm that's huge for feeding the right amount. A scrog is a great thing if your plant has the height or if your maxing out your grow space. Leads to an even canopy and combine with lots fresh training allows you to get multiple same size colas. I'll pos a pic of that to. Although the gorilla glue turned out to be photos . The low stress training I did made it so that each of the 3 plants has about 12-14 main stalks. Gonna make for a nice yield. This is all learning man and i don't think the learning ever stops. Do lots of reading. Ask lots of questions arround here. Just remember though . Opinions arnt facts. You hear something that sounds good look it up and check the facts . No disrespect to anyone but not everyone know what they are talking bout. I only offer my 2 cents on things I have tried and see work. Anyways here's those pics. Nute company is great. Ive called em with questions a few times they have been informative and awsome to deal with. So yeah that's my shpiel. Keep up the good work . Keep me posted on them plants.

Attachments

• received_428199011335167.jpeg
    received_428199011335167.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 34
  • received_843983449275545.jpeg
    received_843983449275545.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190523_190857[3170]001.jpeg
    20190523_190857[3170]001.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190523_190913[3169]001.jpeg
    20190523_190913[3169]001.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 44
Did you try changing any thing up in the regimen for the sour diesel to see if that made any positive changes?
I've started to make its own batch of feed. It was the closest plant to the humidifier so it's likely that if the leaves were getting too much moisture on them and I didn't notice that could potentially drown the leaves sorta speak. So I moved it away yesterday. I'll know in a couple days when I get some newer growth.

I've started to make its own batch of feed. It was the closest plant to the humidifier so it's likely that if the leaves were getting too much moisture on them and I didn't notice that could potentially drown the leaves sorta speak. So I moved it away yesterday. I'll know in a couple days when I get some newer growth.
How old is it?

Bout 3 weeks old. I have a weird feeling the problem.is as simple as that it was too close to the humidifier and the leaves were rotting from too much moisture on them all the time. I'll know in a couple days that whole tent is getting transplanted and put outside for a while so I can get my GSC dried and swap the lights to 12-12 on the gorilla glue.

Hmm I’ve personally stunted a auto and missed its veg time and I had a fully flowering 4 inch auto it never got bigger it’s wjol life , hope this isn’t the same case for yours good luck with it!

That's horrible. That would be disappointing as all hell. The sour diesel is a photo. So as long as I keep the lights the way they are I can nurse her back to health without worrying about it goin into flower

Back