Grow Room Smorf's Micro #4: Mephisto northern cheese haze

Day 17
Started lst and gave 18oz water with recharge and 0.15ml mammoth p.
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Hello friend, if you need another NCH to compare too. I have 3 at about 19 days. I think I gonna stick with this strain for awhile.
Your plant looks so sexy and healthy.
What's your take on the MP. I'm going to start adding some today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I used MP for my most recent micro grows. It could be that Mesphistos genetics are top of the line but I have never grown Buds as dense as these. I am willing to bet MP had something to do with this.

Day 23
Did lst, sprayed overgrow and gave 16oz water with 0.15ml mammoth p and recharge.

She looks amazing, very impressed with my first @mephisto strain already, seems to have better structure than any of my other plants did at this stage.

I noticed some small white dots on the leaves i could wipe off. Didnt see anything on the underside of any leaves though. Couldnt really get a good pic.
So I air dusted and wiped the inside of the box down with 70% isopropyl alcohol, i admit for the first time since its been in use for 3 grows, and made sure to spray overgrow generously.
I hope its not pm.. if it continues or gets worse i will make a thread in the infirmary.

Never had residue from spraying overgrow either, i did pour the remaining amount into a new spray bottle for this grow, it seems to make finer water droplets when sprayed. Not sure if that would make a difference as far as leaving a possible residue.

I also have some stuff that grows on my fabric pots but ive had that on all my grows, i think its good bacteria correct me if im wrong.

temporary.jpg

Before lst
temporary.jpg

After more lst
temporary.jpg

Back inside the box after spraying overgrow
temporary.jpg

IMG_2932.JPG

Last edited:
Lovely lady you got there friend.

I think the growth on the side could be mycelia, which is beneficial. I'm sure someone will correct me if not!

Hoping no pm, by the looks of your rh didn't seem likely.

i get salt build up that looks like that all the time, just look at it under a loupe and you will be able to see if it is or not.

But because the fabric can wick moisture and is on the outside, its where any salt will crystallize but also get minor mold and mycelium growing sometimes but you can tell the difference between the two pretty easy once you know the differences

I went ahead and made a thread in the infirmary to make sure i figure this out before anything gets worse.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tiny-white-dots-on-leaves-and-growth-on-fabric-pot.59907/

My plan as of now is to check it out with my loupe later and i might wipe the outside of the pot down with the 70% alcohol i used to clean the inside of the box. I will also give an extra day to allow for the pot to dry out before watering again(have been watering every two days so i will wait until the third day now until i figure this out).

Back