Grow Room Smorf's Micro #4: Mephisto northern cheese haze

Just shedding of the teenage leaves dude, nothing to worry about if looks healthy otherwise.

Which I'd say it does!

Day 29
Sprayed overgrow and gave 22oz water with recharge and 0.2ml mammoth p.

Not sure whats going on with the leaves curling
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Looks like bit of light stress to me, one of my mephs did the same, she'll adjust to it bro.
Good call. I thought that was it, i did move her up a few inches closer to the light. Do you think i should move her back down a little or just let her adjust? All my plants have finished closer to the light than she is now so i think she will probably adjust.

Good call. I thought that was it, i did move her up a few inches closer to the light. Do you think i should move her back down a little or just let her adjust? All my plants have finished closer to the light than she is now so i think she will probably adjust.

Not sure dude, can think of arguments either way. Some say you shouldn't stress out the girls but others say increases thc content.

I'd just ride it out, only looks like it affects the very top. One of mine did it even though I maxed out the distance in my 4x4, and it turned out just as well as the others. :smoking:

Day 31
Gave 22oz water with 0.2ml mammoth p

Shes 8in away from my blackstar 100w ufo.
All my other plants finish around 4-5in away from the light so i think shes good.
I can remove dvd cases to lower her as needed whenever she starts to stretch any day now.
Have not noticed any vertical growth lately. Maybe i will lower her down a few inches.
I included pics of questionable leaves.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to look at my grow, any feedback is much appreciated. I get worried sometimes because its my only plant lol:pass:
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Back