Grow Room Smorf's Micro #4: Mephisto northern cheese haze

@BigD1128 thanks bud im pretty excited for the dark devil because ive never had purple bud before lol kind of odd, had my first toke about 11 years ago.

Day 56
Gave 22oz water with 0.3ml mammoth p, 3ml biothrive bloom and 3ml camg.
Shes doing good, drinking well. I might start backing off on the nutes soon but she seems to be taking it very well as is and ive heard alot of people say not to worry about flushing when using GO box nutes.
She looks so good. I almost was not expecting her to turn out so well because of the issues i had but im very happy with her now.
:pass:
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
Day 58
Gave 22oz water with recharge and 0.3ml mammoth p.
Lets see if i can get her to fade nicely and harvest at day 65.
Still low odor:thumbsup:

Was thinking i will give 20oz water with mammoth p on day 60, then day 62 flush a bunch of water through the pot and harvest on day 65.
Ive never done any kind of flushing before harvest on my first three grows because im using all organic nutes and im told its not needed, but i figured i will just experiment a little this time.
What do you think?:pass:

temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Smorf slapper right back at you!

Thanks @sour.b that new GN light you are running interests me so i will be following your grow.:pop:

I was reading this thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/
And it seems that flushing or even giving just plain water feeds the last week until harvest is starving the plant during a crucial time.
So i think im going to get one more good feed in before harvesting on day 65.
There probably is enough nutrients in the soil plus the fans for her to finish at day 65 though.
Im torn between the two lol i dont know if i should keep feeding or let her fade a bit before harvest by just giving plain water.
I have decided that flushing large amounts of water through the pot is not happening.
I will see how she looks later and maybe post some pics. :pass:

Back