Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

I know with kind soil they were saying not to water until run off. Are you using distilled water?
I guess what i do is when a plant is established and drinking well i water until a little runoff then stop. And let the plant sit in the runoff so it absorbs it back up. Unless its almost harvest time then i dump the run off.
I use bubbled tap water and ph to 6.5

I would split the sick ones and water just until the container is heavy again and see how that does, because I know you let it sit in the water but the nutrients might just be getting depleted or thrown off some how. This is a real humdinger
:pass:

Who wants to finish trimming this for me?:rofl: Looks like fun right?
Mumbling dragon is a very leafy strain that i will be trimming wet in the future to make it easier.
Still not ready for the jar after four days of drying so i cut it in half and put back in paper bags. :pass:Citrus and funky smells

ABCFE9AC-A056-4855-9491-C044BC5936DF.jpeg

Heres some pics of mumbling dragon.
Update on other plants in the infirmary thread.
Yeilded around 9g in a one liter airpot lol. This strain is super leafy i dont even care to trim it any further.
You can see ive been picking off the lower bud:pass:this strain has a classic sweet musky weed smell. Fills the room when i burp the jar its nice. Looking forward to growing one in a bigger pot so i can properly get to know the strain. Great sleep meds harvested at 90 days. Seems to be no anxiety/paranoia either.
Cheers:vibes:
C7BBC699-A2FE-4F0B-AD96-57977FB314B9.jpeg
9B74A141-91C3-474E-867F-295877EE97D7.jpeg

Back